LG LT120F Fresh Air Filter

"I bought my LG refrigerator from Lowe's but they do not stock the fresh air filter that is supposed to be changed every 6 months along with the water filter. Home Depot supposedly stocks it in my local store but they could not find it. So back to the old reliable of Amazon. It was a direct replacement. I am not sure why it should cost $20.00 for a small charcoal filter but it was still cheaper than Home Depot, even if they could have found it."

LG 6 Month Replacement Refrigerator Air Filter (LT120F) (Compare Deals from $12.00)

"I found the LG instruction manual poorly written as it did not have the parts numbers in the section on replacing the air filter in the refrigerator.I could not find the parts number correlated with the model number on the LG site.Maybe it's there, but not easily found.I really appreciated the comments from customers on this site, because their answers led me to purchase this filter which does fit.However, the filter has "front" marked on two ends.This was not clear to me or my husband (who is a former carpenter and theater technician who usually can figure stuff out). Again, the manual useless. We finally decided to have this side face the front of the frig? The replacement light still blinks wildly when we first shut the refrig's doors. Then, they go off.There must be a way to reset them, but again,manual useless. So, this part seems fine.However, LG is not giving adequate consumer support with their publications.I will have to do an online search to see how to reset the flashing lights.Just a lot of work and very frustrating.So only three stars. Oh, and this little thing is expensive to replace by my standards."

"The hard part about these filters is to tell if they are working....until they are not working! This is the first fridge I have owned with a air filter and although I can not see i work, my nose knows it does. My previous fridges had a stagnant smell but not my LG with these filters. I was a skeptic, now a believer. The filters were well packaged, arrive fast and fit well. They are more money than they ought to be, however, given the alternative of a foul smelling fridge, the price is acceptable."

"This is the exact product that is offered by traditional brick and mortar stores, sold a lower price. The air purifier system is a required filter on LG refrigerators. As a "Smart" refrigerator little sensors remind you to change to the filters (both air and water). After the sensor went off I looked for the product number online and ordered it. A few days later the filter arrived, I popped open the filter compartment swapped it out and went about my day. Pros: This is made by LG, fits perfectly. Not sure if I would recommend an aftermarket filter unless it were made by a reputable company. Cons: None."

"Looks like it was an exact match for our LG refrigerator. Easy to install and haven't had any problems with it."

"Needed for replacement for LG refrigerator. Keeps it from any smells from left over foods/vegetables. Does the job it was meant to do."

"We bought our LG fridge a year ago and after a year, the light came on for the Fresh Air Filter. We bought this and it works great!"

LG 6 Month Replacement Refrigerator Air Filter (LT120F) (Compare Deals from $12.00)