Virbac C.E.T. Poultry Toothpaste, 70 gm

Very Quick

"I was hoping that this will help clean and freshen my dog's teeth and breath, but it smells so horrible that I had to discontinue."

"Tried another flavor (poultry flavor) from the vet which our pup didn't like as much as vanilla mint flavor so switched back to this one again."

"She had HORRIBLE teeth when we adopted her and although no toothpaste will restore them, this has really helped clean the minor issue areas."

"My vet explained that it's not the physical action of brushing the teeth that's important, because this toothpaste has enzymes that break down the tartar, so you just need to smear it around the teeth."

"* My small dog loves it and doesn't mind getting his teeth brushed!"

"If you're wondering if your dog might not like the taste, my dog would like me to feed it to him!"

Virbac C.E.T. Poultry Toothpaste, 70 gm (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"I was hoping that this will help clean and freshen my dog's teeth and breath, but it smells so horrible that I had to discontinue. The smell wasn't noticeable when I brushed my dog's teeth every other day. It's when I brushed her teeth for 3 days straight that I noticed the awful smell."

"* Use this tooth paste for our Japanese Spitz dog and he totally loves it. Tried another flavor (poultry flavor) from the vet which our pup didn't like as much as vanilla mint flavor so switched back to this one again. Our dog's teeth are really clear as we brush almost on daily basis apart from providing him with raw diet which clean up his teeth."

"* My dog hates having her teeth brushed but at least she likes the vanilla mint flavor as a trade off. She had HORRIBLE teeth when we adopted her and although no toothpaste will restore them, this has really helped clean the minor issue areas. I definitely notice a difference over any other toothpaste I have used."

"Then, after putting my dog through an anesthetized procedure to clean his teeth and being out several hundred dollars, only six months later the plaque was already building up to levels where the vet was saying his teeth needed to be cleaned again. I tried everything else hoping to spare him the stress of the anesthesia and my pocketbook the cost of the procedure - dry kibble with no moisture (made no difference), a seaweed powder sprinkled on his food (did nothing), antlers for chewing (made a big positive dent in the problem, but was not a complete solution)... My vet explained that it's not the physical action of brushing the teeth that's important, because this toothpaste has enzymes that break down the tartar, so you just need to smear it around the teeth."


Less Quick

"* For years I put off brushing my dog's teeth, thinking it was ridiculous. I didn't see how you could brush a dog's teeth thoroughly enough to make any difference. Then, after putting my dog through an anesthetized procedure to clean his teeth and being out several hundred dollars, only six months later the plaque was already building up to levels where the vet was saying his teeth needed to be cleaned again. I tried everything else hoping to spare him the stress of the anesthesia and my pocketbook the cost of the procedure - dry kibble with no moisture (made no difference), a seaweed powder sprinkled on his food (did nothing), antlers for chewing (made a big positive dent in the problem, but was not a complete solution)... My vet explained that it's not the physical action of brushing the teeth that's important, because this toothpaste has enzymes that break down the tartar, so you just need to smear it around the teeth... Along with an antler to chew on, his teeth are looking very clean and healthy and he got a good checkup from the vet at our last visit!... He's not crazy about the "brushing" (I use a fingertip brush to smear the toothpaste around on his teeth), but he puts up with it because he likes the taste."