Pet Republique Professional Cat Nail Clippers - Claw Trimmer Cat, Kitten, Puppy, Dog, Hamster, Small Breed Animals (Mini Clipper)

Very Quick

"Sharp enough to clip all their nails quickly."

"* I knew I really liked them right off the bat but didn't realize how much better they were than other brands until I miss placed them."

"My arms, legs, and even my shoulders (he has the habit of kneading a lot in the mornings, claws out; he's been waking me up this way everyday) are full of scratches which I've gotten from him being too cuddly and not knowing when to retract his claws."

"They are of high quality and arrived quickly."

"* These work fine but aren't very sharp and it was hard to get them to cut through the nail but that could just be my poor fur babies nails."

"I'm a first time cat owner and the first nail clippers I bought were cheapies from a big box store."

"The only drawback for me, if any, is that the handles are big enough that my cat can see them coming more easily."

Pet Republique Professional Cat Nail Clippers - Claw Trimmer Cat, Kitten, Puppy, Dog, Hamster, Small Breed Animals (Mini Clipper) (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* Used the smallest size on my 3 month old kittens. Was bigger than expected but did the job. Sharp enough to clip all their nails quickly."

"* I knew I really liked them right off the bat but didn't realize how much better they were than other brands until I miss placed them... They don't feel as good on my hand, they aren't as sharp, flimsy. Looks like I'm going to buy another one from Pet Republique!"

"* I'm a first time cat owner to a Ragdoll kitten that just turned 4-months old yesterday and I never realized just how sharp kitty claws could be 'til now... My arms, legs, and even my shoulders (he has the habit of kneading a lot in the mornings, claws out; he's been waking me up this way everyday) are full of scratches which I've gotten from him being too cuddly and not knowing when to retract his claws... We gave Sora his first nail clipping experience today and it went more smoothly than I thought it would have and these clippers definitely helped."

"* I bought these clippers for my kitten. They work great! They are of high quality and arrived quickly."

"* These work fine but aren't very sharp and it was hard to get them to cut through the nail but that could just be my poor fur babies nails... Very few sellers actually do this so that was a nice surprise however I had no issues so there was nothing for them to fix. I will definitely buy from this seller again because they sell good quality products and actually church to see if you're satisfied so they get 5 stars in my book!"

"I'm a first time cat owner and the first nail clippers I bought were cheapies from a big box store... Then I decided to try again with nicer clippers and chose these ones from Pet Republique... They cut right through the nails easily and quickly."

"* Really good product - it's sturdy and sharp, no wobbling or inappropriate separation of the blades. The only drawback for me, if any, is that the handles are big enough that my cat can see them coming more easily. Maybe if the yellow parts were gray instead..."


Less Quick

"* I'm a first time cat owner to a Ragdoll kitten that just turned 4-months old yesterday and I never realized just how sharp kitty claws could be 'til now... My arms, legs, and even my shoulders (he has the habit of kneading a lot in the mornings, claws out; he's been waking me up this way everyday) are full of scratches which I've gotten from him being too cuddly and not knowing when to retract his claws. Anyway, I finally decided to buy clippers online and found these and I regret not getting these SOONER. We gave Sora his first nail clipping experience today and it went more smoothly than I thought it would have and these clippers definitely helped. He was a little fidgety but not so much that we had to stop. We managed to do all his nails (front and back) in one sitting and they're so much better now... I would think the size of this clipper would be great even for a fully grown cat."

"* These work fine but aren't very sharp and it was hard to get them to cut through the nail but that could just be my poor fur babies nails. She was a rescue and we're still trying to get her nails down a little at a time. They are extremely dark so I don't want to trim to much at a time as I don't know where the quick is... I think if your pet has been groomed on a regular basis these will work great for you and they are very simple to use and easy to handle. Also this company actually emailed me to make sure I was pleased with my purchase abd offered to correct it if needed. Very few sellers actually do this so that was a nice surprise however I had no issues so there was nothing for them to fix. I will definitely buy from this seller again because they sell good quality products and actually church to see if you're satisfied so they get 5 stars in my book!"

"I'm a first time cat owner and the first nail clippers I bought were cheapies from a big box store. They broke my cat's nails and were really hard to use. I didn't clip his nails again for months... Then I decided to try again with nicer clippers and chose these ones from Pet Republique. They weren't even expensive, honestly, just a few more dollars than the cheapies... They cut right through the nails easily and quickly. My cat was much better about it because I only had to hold him still for a minute."