Pet Grooming Brush Effectively Reduces Shedding by Up to 95% Professional Deshedding Tool for Dogs and Cats

Very Quick

"* Gave this to my son who has 3 cats, one long hair, one medium hair and one short hair."

"* I wasnt sure when buying this brush but it definitely does as described."

"I just brushed her a little each time and over a short time I have removed all the mats even the ones under her tail area."

"I brush both a long-haired and a short-haired cat to help keeps knots and excess hair at bay!"

"of hair off, just like in the picture & my German Shepherd doesn't mind it at all."

"* Does the job for a fraction of the price of the well known brand."

Pet Grooming Brush Effectively Reduces Shedding by Up to 95% Professional Deshedding Tool for Dogs and Cats (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"I have a long haired cat that had gotten really matted... I just brushed her a little each time and over a short time I have removed all the mats even the ones under her tail area... I have her food on a chest of drawers in the kitchen and when she was eating I would brush her."


Less Quick

"I have a long haired cat that had gotten really matted. After reading the reviews I decided to try it. Even though it is marketed as a "desheding tool" it works great for removing matted hair also. I just brushed her a little each time and over a short time I have removed all the mats even the ones under her tail area. Another benefit is that my cat loves it. I have her food on a chest of drawers in the kitchen and when she was eating I would brush her. Now she jumps up there just to get brushed."