Artificial Grass Bathroom Mat for Puppies and Small Pets- Portable Potty Trainer for Indoor and Outdoor Use by PETMAKER- Puppy Essentials, 20" x 25"

Very Quick

"after just two weeks and daily cleaning when I get off work I have noticed that smell of urine is very strong in the grass, I can say that I am happy to announce my dog does use this over the carpet and i'd rather this smell then my carpet but even after a proper cleaning and drying the smell lingers hard and that is why I am giving this a 3 vs 5 ."

"The rare times they did use it, It was impossible and gross to clean."

"They are not for outdoors."

"Thus, give your dog some time to get use to it and make sure to use the training spray."

"After we had it for a couple of weeks, we purchased another one so we can wash one of them and let dry, while puppy still have another clean one to use."

"* a waste of money, the carpet does not allow fluid to leak, it is completely waterproof, so it doesn't work."

Artificial Grass Bathroom Mat for Puppies and Small Pets- Portable Potty Trainer for Indoor and Outdoor Use by PETMAKER- Puppy Essentials, 20" x 25" (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* I bought this product with low expectations but was blown away by how well it did work at first... after just two weeks and daily cleaning when I get off work I have noticed that smell of urine is very strong in the grass, I can say that I am happy to announce my dog does use this over the carpet and i'd rather this smell then my carpet but even after a proper cleaning and drying the smell lingers hard and that is why I am giving this a 3 vs 5 . I have also purchased some mothers nature urine and odor relief to see if that can fix the smell ."

"* We wound up throwing this away.. My little dogs would rip the grass and it would be all over the house. The rare times they did use it, It was impossible and gross to clean."

"* Not worth the money. They are not for outdoors. We basically threw the money to the trash with 3 of these."

"* Initially my dog wouldn't go near this thing, even with the training potty spray thing... I clean it about once a week, more if an odor develops quickly, I simply hose it down so cleanup is super easy... Thus, give your dog some time to get use to it and make sure to use the training spray."

"One trick probably helped: before we took him home, we left the grass pad on the patio for about 2 weeks, with 3 layers separated, not stacked together... After we had it for a couple of weeks, we purchased another one so we can wash one of them and let dry, while puppy still have another clean one to use... When we put the grass pad indoor, we need to change the pee pad underneath every two hour, and wash/scrub the grass pad every day at night."


Less Quick

"One trick probably helped: before we took him home, we left the grass pad on the patio for about 2 weeks, with 3 layers separated, not stacked together. It rains here a lot, I wish the nature can reduce the plastic smell - it might not seem much to human nose, but dogs have very sensitive nose and they can tell it doesn't smell like grass... After we had it for a couple of weeks, we purchased another one so we can wash one of them and let dry, while puppy still have another clean one to use... Of all the a few accidents he had, almost all were on our carpet (we do have hardwood floor at some areas, and carpet at some other areas)... When we put the grass pad indoor, we need to change the pee pad underneath every two hour, and wash/scrub the grass pad every day at night... He sometimes would drop a couple poop outside the edge, but it's still fine for now since it's on the patio... He pees so frequently that it's a lot of work to take him downstairs and go through the garage to go to the backyard every single time."