KONG Puppy Kong Toy, Small, Assorted Pink/Blue

Very Quick

"PROS: available in different sizes to suit your dog size built to withstand the toughest chewing can be stuffed with treats and food recommended by veterinarians and trainers Most importantly, it's made in the USA They are made of a super durable rubber."

"* My dogs favorite toy by far."

"* Much smaller than I was expecting but that is more my fault."

"The SMALL KONG was offered as an add-on item to my purchase of crates and for the price, I figured I would at least try it and since you can't get one toy for three dogs, I ordered a SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE KONG."

"* My Maltese loves this toy."

KONG Puppy Kong Toy, Small, Assorted Pink/Blue (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"We try to have many toys for our dogs to play with and many chew toys with treats for them to use up their energy on trying to get them out of the toy... PROS: available in different sizes to suit your dog size built to withstand the toughest chewing can be stuffed with treats and food recommended by veterinarians and trainers Most importantly, it's made in the USA They are made of a super durable rubber... This recipe fills 2 KONGs Ingredients: cup canned pumpkin 1 teaspoon cinnamon 2 tablespoons KONG Real Cream Cheese Spread 2 large KONG Peanut Butter Snacks (crushed) Mix all ingredients together in a bowl."

"The SMALL KONG was offered as an add-on item to my purchase of crates and for the price, I figured I would at least try it and since you can't get one toy for three dogs, I ordered a SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE KONG... Any pet owner of multiple dogs would be weary of this happening but hearing it actually happened doesn't hurt as a reminder if you have other dogs in the house... These KONGS are amazing and I wish I would have purchased them years ago."


Less Quick

"Your dog(s) still need regular exercise, but sometimes that is not enough and what better way than with a Kong treat toy... You always need to have chew toys and treat toys or your shoes and socks will become your dogs chew toy... We try to have many toys for our dogs to play with and many chew toys with treats for them to use up their energy on trying to get them out of the toy... PROS: available in different sizes to suit your dog size built to withstand the toughest chewing can be stuffed with treats and food recommended by veterinarians and trainers Most importantly, it's made in the USA They are made of a super durable rubber. They withstand even the biggest of the biggest dog(s) You can place a small morsel of freeze-dried liver, peanut butter or cheese into the little hole on top... This recipe fills 2 KONGs Ingredients: cup canned pumpkin 1 teaspoon cinnamon 2 tablespoons KONG Real Cream Cheese Spread 2 large KONG Peanut Butter Snacks (crushed) Mix all ingredients together in a bowl... OVERALL: This is a great product for your dog(s) I highly recommend anything from Kong."

"No, it won't last forever BUT this lasted longer then any toy we have ever used previously... The SMALL KONG was offered as an add-on item to my purchase of crates and for the price, I figured I would at least try it and since you can't get one toy for three dogs, I ordered a SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE KONG... Any pet owner of multiple dogs would be weary of this happening but hearing it actually happened doesn't hurt as a reminder if you have other dogs in the house... This is the only one that has suffered damage with the top small bulge cracking off - but the blame for that lies solely on the shoulders of...... The only down side is my dog will chew and shew on it so the squeaking of her teeth against the rubber in the middle of the night (or morning, afternoon, evening..... That might be because it is the only toy she has never been able to destroy. These KONGS are amazing and I wish I would have purchased them years ago."