WINNER OUTFITTERS Dog Car Seat Covers,Dog Seat Cover Pet Seat Cover for Cars, Trucks, and SUV - Black, 100% Waterproof, Hammock Convertible

Very Quick

"* Hello I have just received the Winner Outfitters Waterproof dog seat cover - Hammock Convertible in the black color for my 2015 Dodge Ram Quad cab pickup."

"The attached buckles fit easily around the headrests (front and back) and can be adjusted for a precise fit of the cover."

"Perfect for a large dog that moves around a lot because it doesn't move with my dog and leave my seats uncovered (or have my dog tripping over the thing, which also happened with the last cover)."

"The only improvements I would make to this cover to make it 100% perfect would be to make the back slightly longer to come up higher on the seat, add a zipper in the center at the bottom so you can use the hammock feature on one side while still allowing a human passenger on the other side and a zipper to allow use of the fold down center console in back."

"I'm not sure how often I'll need to use the seat cover hammock style because my dog doesn't try to get into the front seat, but the extra fabric just drapes onto the floor board, not a bad thing."

"The price was great - and I have shared information about this company's seat covers with lots of my friends who also have pets."

"So when you use it as a hammock you can see the white part from the front seats."

WINNER OUTFITTERS Dog Car Seat Covers,Dog Seat Cover Pet Seat Cover for Cars, Trucks, and SUV - Black, 100% Waterproof, Hammock Convertible (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* Hello I have just received the Winner Outfitters Waterproof dog seat cover - Hammock Convertible in the black color for my 2015 Dodge Ram Quad cab pickup... The only real 4 things I don't care for is, (1) The width of this unit door to other door needs to be around 3 inches wider to completely cover the seat with dogs pressure on it... The part that normally would flip up in the hammock mode is on my foot floor boards halfway, so it's not even usable to keep the hair off my black center tunnel carpeting."

"It also discourages our dogs from trying to climb into the front seat... The attached buckles fit easily around the headrests (front and back) and can be adjusted for a precise fit of the cover... The dogs weren't really dirty but they were wet with a lot of sandy paws."

"I got a different cover without side flaps before this one (for the same price) and ended up with snow and dirt on the seats multiple times and the cover moved all over the place... Perfect for a large dog that moves around a lot because it doesn't move with my dog and leave my seats uncovered (or have my dog tripping over the thing, which also happened with the last cover)... The last cover I had didn't have a closure here, and now I have dog hair, treat crumbs, and crap all stuck around where the buckles are."

"I was about to purchase a different option that was more than double the price of this cover but decide to take a chance on this... Hair will work it's way through the openings for the seatbelts but that will happen with any after market cover. The only improvements I would make to this cover to make it 100% perfect would be to make the back slightly longer to come up higher on the seat, add a zipper in the center at the bottom so you can use the hammock feature on one side while still allowing a human passenger on the other side and a zipper to allow use of the fold down center console in back."

"It has openings for the seat belt latches, which are easy to access, and it came with a buckle for connecting it to the dog's harness so I can, and do, belt him in... I'm not sure how often I'll need to use the seat cover hammock style because my dog doesn't try to get into the front seat, but the extra fabric just drapes onto the floor board, not a bad thing. The back seats are air conditioned in part by vents in the front seat console, so using it hammock style would cover up those vents, something I don't want to do anyway."

"* I have purchased several dog car seat covers only to find they rip easily due to toe nails from jumping in and out of the vehicle... I have been amazed that the durability of this product and plan to purchase one for our truck's bench seat and for each of my kids to use with their traveling 4 legged companions. The price was great - and I have shared information about this company's seat covers with lots of my friends who also have pets."

"I've only had this one about a month but so far it's holding up really well... The only reason it's getting 4 stars is because the underside on the cover is white. So when you use it as a hammock you can see the white part from the front seats."


Less Quick

"* Hello I have just received the Winner Outfitters Waterproof dog seat cover - Hammock Convertible in the black color for my 2015 Dodge Ram Quad cab pickup... Comes with it's own storage bag and seat belt leash that adjust from small to large dogs. The only real 4 things I don't care for is, (1) The width of this unit door to other door needs to be around 3 inches wider to completely cover the seat with dogs pressure on it. (2) The length needs around 6 inches longer due to the hammock cover front side is off my seat around 3 inches... You can zip it closed when you don't want to deal with them... So I'm not going to be able to use this cover as a Hammock but I am going to use it as a bench cover in my truck. The part that normally would flip up in the hammock mode is on my foot floor boards halfway, so it's not even usable to keep the hair off my black center tunnel carpeting."

"The only exposed areas are the doors, the headrests and the top of the back seat. It also discourages our dogs from trying to climb into the front seat... The attached buckles fit easily around the headrests (front and back) and can be adjusted for a precise fit of the cover... The dogs weren't really dirty but they were wet with a lot of sandy paws... Wet dog didn't soak thru to the seats and cleanup once home consisted of removing the cover and giving it a good shake!... But, hair doesn't stick to it or get mingled into the fabric weave... We like this so much we're contemplating getting a second for our other car."

"* Sturdy, looks nice, fits my car perfectly (a standard sedan), the side flaps are a great seat saver, not too short and not too long either... I got a different cover without side flaps before this one (for the same price) and ended up with snow and dirt on the seats multiple times and the cover moved all over the place... Perfect for a large dog that moves around a lot because it doesn't move with my dog and leave my seats uncovered (or have my dog tripping over the thing, which also happened with the last cover). There is also velcro lining the place where seat belts can come through... The last cover I had didn't have a closure here, and now I have dog hair, treat crumbs, and crap all stuck around where the buckles are... It seems that they thought of everything I needed for this seat cover... It's winter and I use this everyday with my dog to go to the park and it has been awesome!"

"I was about to purchase a different option that was more than double the price of this cover but decide to take a chance on this... It is well sewn and is holding up well after 2 washes and a long car trip with 2 dogs and a kid... My puppy threw up on the back seat 3 hours into our road trip. I had to wait for a safe place to pull the car over so it sat for a few minutes and never soaked through. Hair will work it's way through the openings for the seatbelts but that will happen with any after market cover. The only improvements I would make to this cover to make it 100% perfect would be to make the back slightly longer to come up higher on the seat, add a zipper in the center at the bottom so you can use the hammock feature on one side while still allowing a human passenger on the other side and a zipper to allow use of the fold down center console in back... Overall, this is a great bench seat cover and I would buy it again."

"This is a great car seat cover to keep my pup from damaging the seats... The fabric is very sturdy, but comfortable, and dog hair pretty much shakes right off. It has openings for the seat belt latches, which are easy to access, and it came with a buckle for connecting it to the dog's harness so I can, and do, belt him in. He can still move around, lie down, etc, just hopefully not go flying around the car in an accident. It's easy to install over the seats, and came with a nice bag to put it in when needed. I'm not sure how often I'll need to use the seat cover hammock style because my dog doesn't try to get into the front seat, but the extra fabric just drapes onto the floor board, not a bad thing. The back seats are air conditioned in part by vents in the front seat console, so using it hammock style would cover up those vents, something I don't want to do anyway."

"* I have purchased several dog car seat covers only to find they rip easily due to toe nails from jumping in and out of the vehicle... The Winner Outfitters Dog Car Seat Cover is the best I have used. It is quilted so there is more padding to protect your seats. The cover fits across the entire back seat of my car with flaps that cover the sides of the seat nearest the door. It has a handle type attachment that you push between the seat back and bottom that holds the cover in place... I have been amazed that the durability of this product and plan to purchase one for our truck's bench seat and for each of my kids to use with their traveling 4 legged companions. The price was great - and I have shared information about this company's seat covers with lots of my friends who also have pets."

"* This is by far the best car seat cover I have gotten. I have two big labs so as you can imagine they go through quite a few seat covers a year. I've only had this one about a month but so far it's holding up really well... I also have leather seats and the non slip backing works wonders. The only reason it's getting 4 stars is because the underside on the cover is white. So when you use it as a hammock you can see the white part from the front seats. I didn't like that but that might just be me being picky."