AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24 Pack

"These cloths are the most amazing and versatile cleaning product I've ever used! I had no idea when I bought them how many things you could clean with them and how many cleaning products they would replace. Here's a sample. They can easily replace: *Paper towels *Windex, Glass Plus, etc. *Comet, Ajax (except in the worst cases) *Mr. Clean Magic Sponge (they work exactly like Magic Sponge on light grease buildup) *All kinds of soap/cleaning products Using just water with these cloths, you can clean so many things that used to require soap and water. Like a greasy stove, or the grease build-up in your kitchen and bathroom sinks. The real trick to keeping your house clean is to clean often before the dirt and grease have a chance to build up. But when you have to use soap - it really discourages you from doing it too often because everything turns into such a big job. Like, would you really clean your microwave after every couple of uses? No! Because it's too much work to clean something that's not that dirty yet. You have to use some kind of soap with water, then you have to use more water and a few more minutes to rinse away all the soap. So most people just wait until it's dirty enough to make all that work worth it. But with these, you can literally clean after every use. Just wet one, and wipe the microwave down one time (10 seconds max)... and you're done! The end result: the microwave is NEVER dirty! And it's so easy to clean things that used to be so hard. For instance, if you want to keep your stove sparkling clean after cooking a meal that resulted in a lot of greasy splatter... just fold these twice, wet one side and after you finish cooking wipe down the stove, then turn it over and wipe again with the drier side. Then take a second one that's dry and wipe one more time. And voila, your stove will be completely clean, no grease or oil left! They're really amazing. And I LOVE not having to use soap on everything. It makes it so much simpler and quicker to clean. I actually enjoy cleaning now, because it's so quick and easy. The trick on cleaning things like your stove is to do it often. I do it every 3-4 times I cook. I should do it every 2-3 times. But the point is to do it often enough that the grease splatter doesn't have a chance to build up so much that you need something stronger to clean it with. They are also so absorbent that they'll soak water right off anything they touch. I even find myself reaching for them when I want to dry my hands quickly - because I know they'll suck the water right off. They don't feel as good on your hands as a soft cloth or paper towel does - but they do a much better job at drying them. They dry very fast too. If I soak one in water, and then wring it out, it will be dry within 3-4 hours. You can clean all kinds of things with them, from the stove, to sinks to windows and mirrors. I've even used them on my eyeglasses - although I'm not sure that's a good idea as they may rub the various coatings off after a while. But I did it on an old pair so no harm done - and they clean every bit as well as my old eyeglasses spray and a paper towel did. And all you need are one of these cloths and a few drops of water! They're also amazing at picking up dust when they're wet or dry. Just wipe the surface once and the dust is instantly gone. I've found the quickest and easiest way to clean most things from windows to stove tops is what I suggested above for the stove. I take two of them and fold them over twice. Then I wet one side and wipe it all over whatever surface I want to clean. Then wipe again with the backside which should be a little drier. This will pick up all the excess water, which will then make it easy to fully dry with the second dry cloth. Just use it to wipe one more time to fully dry the surface. Seriously, what could be simpler or quicker? I can clean my stove, microwave, dining room table, plus two glass living room tables all in less time than it used to take me to clean just the stove! I've put a couple of these in my shower. And every other morning after I shower, I take one and wipe down the glass doors, then I wring it out and wipe them again. Then I take another dry one and wipe one more time. The doors are spotlessly clean and there's never any build up from evaporating water. No water spots! In all, less than a minute every couple of days to keep the glass shower doors spotless! These are saving me a TON of money in soaps and various other cleaning products!"

AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24 Pack (Compare Deals from $14.99)

"My odd assortment of rags has gone to the back of the closet, replaced by these microfiber clothes. These cloths are not very expensive (at least at the time I bought them), and they are great for cleaning. Their size is perfect for most of my needs. Sure, the old rags were free, made out of old flannel sheets, t-shirts, whatever ended up in the rag bag. But these are better, even with having to pay for them. While not heavyweight, these are good for what I need, and they hold up to washing. I usually line dry my laundry, so don't know about drying in a clothes dryer. I use them for cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom, mopping up spills, and hubby uses them for the mysterious car-related things he does in the garage. I've assigned him a color - he can use the yellow ones; the others are mine. While these are good for everyday cleaning, I absolutely love them for wet-dusting. Living in the desert, I dust a lot, and have some tools that make the chore easier. But every second or third time, I like to wet-dust. These can be wrung out so that they are just damp, and I can dust without harming my wood furniture or leaving streaks on it. When a rag is dirty, I just rinse it under the faucet, wring it out again, and keep dusting. They hold onto the dust until rinsed, and work better than the rags I'd been using. This is a generously sized package, and should last me quite awhile, but when they are eventually lost or worn out or irreparably dirties (especially those garage yellow ones), I'm going to buy another package, as long as the price is still reasonable."

"These cleaning cloths are very absorbent, thin enough to be easily maneuvered and thick enough to really absorb. So far I have used them for all the standard cleaning chores around the house: countertops, eyeglasses, to absorb coating of grease from cooking utensils before washing them, the espresso I managed to spill all over and it didn't even stain the white cloth. They are soft and comfortable to use wet or dry. Most exciting for me however, is that my dog, who has lots of long fur around her face, finds them soft enough to be willing to allow me to dry off her face, or wipe the fur down after a particularly delicious meal. I also used one to bathe her the other day rather than having to use my hands. They spread the soap and water beautifully and then another few to do some surface drying. She is quite fussy and finds them acceptably soft. (A Havanese dog with thick fur). Needless to say, they are also not expensive, which is an added plus. I've washed them a few times in the washing machine and then left them hanging over something to dry - which they did very quickly. All the absorbency and softness was retained. I've found that microfiber needs to be very thoroughly rinsed (all microfiber), and air dried - but it dries quickly. I wish Amazon would expand on this product and create more subtle and interesting colors. My only conceivable objection is that the blue and the gold are bland versions of the colors - Martha Stewart probably wouldn't approve :) Since color is hardly the primary thing one is looking for in an item like this, I heartily give them 5 stars."

"Uses: I bought these with the intention of using them for drying my car after washing. When I recieved the towels I was suprised at the quality. They are very nice towels and are very soft. I used these to dry my car and they worked very well. They can soak up a good amount of water and are very durable. I have also used these to clean my cherry kitchen cabinets. They are very soft so they wont damage the wood. They were perfect for cleaning up grease splatter that managed to get on the cabinets. They are also perfect for dusting around the house. My wife has been grabbing these to dust just about everythign because they are so soft that they wont damage anything. One neat use that I have found for them is washing my dog. I dont want to use an expensive bath towel to wash my dog so I grab 2-3 of these and they work perfect! They are good for a scrubbing and great for drying the dog off. They absorb well and any odor can be washed right off in the washing machine. Washing: I have washed these multiple times and they have not gone down in quality at all. They stand up to the washing machine very well. I just throw them in warm and tumble dry low. No loose threads or thinning of the towels that I can see. I have to say I was very suprised that they held up so well for this price. They dont stain easily either. Of course they CAN be stained, but for most jobs they stains come right out. Final Thoughts: If you have ever bought any "Amazon Basics" products you will know that they put out very high quality products at very reasonable prices. The price of these towels is so low that they are basically disposable if you want, but the quality is so high that you will find yourself grabbing them for all kinds of jobs."

"I purchased these to use as replacement dusting sheets for my iRobot Braava sweeping / mopping robot. The iRobot uses 8.5x11 microfiber cloths that sell for almost 8x as much, so to save money I got these and cut them to size. (These measure approximately 11x15.) I washed them before cutting / sewing, hung them to dry as the instructions indicate, and was dismayed to find they'd completely fallen apart after just one wash! The way these are made, the trim doesn't meet at the corners, which means they start unraveling immediately. Every single corner on all 24 cloths was badly frayed, and on most of them over an inch of trim had come loose. I went ahead and kept them because I was going to be sewing them anyway, but it was four times the effort to fix poor quality. They are very thin, which again works well for what I need them for, but not something I'd want if I'd bought these for cleaning the house by hand or washing my car. All in all, and after a few hours of re-hemming, these work for what I wanted. You could cut them to size for a Swiffer dusting mop as well since the sheets for those measure about 8x10 (and again, thinner material is a good thing for that purpose). But I would definitely NOT recommend these to use out of the box as they came, and am really disappointed in the AmazonBasics quality!"

"I'm a huge fan of microfiber cloths, and have owned a bunch of them. When I saw this deal, I simply couldn't resist - so many, for so little?! I had to have them! So, now I have 48, I've used maybe 8 of them pretty heavily, and once I've used them all, I'll probably buy some more - not because they're the best I've ever used, but because they're probably the best for the money I'll ever find. These are not perfect. The corners will unravel after 'heavy' use. The microfiber isn't as 'dense' or soft as you might find on some other, often more expensive brands. However, when you consider it costs only 50 cents per cloth, it still seems like a pretty fantastic deal to me. They are soft enough to use with computers, tablets, and other technology - I've used them on several of my own laptops, tablets, and televisions. I'm a certified geek, I know what I'm talking about here. ;) They clean with fantastic results - effectively the same results you'd expect from pretty much any microfiber product. I didn't get the sense that cleaning was any more work with these cheaper microfiber products vs some of the more expensive ones I've used in the past. Basically, I would buy these again. They don't have same durability and 'feel' of the more expensive products, but for the price, they can't be beat."

"I used to be a "hard core" car buff that was very open to suggestion. "Only buy 100% cotton towels made in the USA- you can't trust other countries. You need cotton..." I was told, and so I complied. Expensive towels. Oh yeah, cut off the edges so they won't trap dirt to scratch your paint, too. After a year, my bath towels became hand towels because they'd fray in every wash. ...and the kicker is, my car still got swirl marks/fine scratches. I've recently purchased a car that I want to be "that guy" with, but I'm a bit more open to my own experimenting. Glad I am, because these towels rock! About fifty cents a towel... how can you beat that for a soft towel that's a great size for washing/waxing? Maybe not enough nap for some in washing, but I feel a lot better about tossing aside a towel that falls out of my hands while washing (don't want the dirt from the ground scratching my ride!) when I'm staring at 47 more. Also, your days of flipping and folding when polishing/waxing/gloss spraying/whatevering are over! Just put it in the "done" pile and grab another one. I have the Meguiar's X2020 as well and the Meguiar's seem softer and are larger, but between the "toss it and grab another one" aspect of the smaller towel and the much greater price of the Meguiar's, these are the king of the towels from what I've purchased thus far."

AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24 Pack (Compare Deals from $14.99)