Marineland Rite-Size Cartridge C, 6-Pack

Very Quick

"They work just as good as the filters from Walmart so you are better off saving some money by buying them from Amazon."

"* Great price being an add on item $7.??"

"* Very good, been using them for years, but they don't last for 4 weeks if you have a large aquarium with a lot of fish."

"* I am not sure why, but I noticed over the years that the quality has gone way down."

"* i used to use this one for my fish, but when i bought it the second time, the package come filthy, and insider stones of the filter leaks out."

"* works great, very satisfied."

Marineland Rite-Size Cartridge C, 6-Pack (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* Exact fit for my Marineland Filter that requires a size C cartridge. I normally buy my filters from Walmart, but Amazon had the name brand filter for a cheaper price so I decided to try this. They work just as good as the filters from Walmart so you are better off saving some money by buying them from Amazon."

"* I am not sure why, but I noticed over the years that the quality has gone way down. There is only very little of the charcoal in the filter, so they don't last as long as they used to. As soon as I need to buy another filter, I guess I have to find one from another brand."

"* i used to use this one for my fish, but when i bought it the second time, the package come filthy, and insider stones of the filter leaks out. i didnt pay much attention to it thought it's okay to use, but i noticed that the tank water started to get filthy in 2 days, and my little fish dies....... so be careful if you got a broken package, you need to return it, dont imagine it will still work, that's my lesson."