Mega Bloks 80-Piece Big Building Bag, Classic

Very Quick

"Unfortunately, some of the blocks do not stick well together anymore."

"* My son is 14months and finally putting the pieces on top of each other."

"* I babysit two kids some weekends, so I bought this set for the cheap price and so I wouldn't have to stick the boy in front of the TV while I took care of his baby brother."

"For now she just likes to put them in the bag and bang them together, but we use them as lessons about colors too."

"They are very well made and I think will last forever) These First Builders Big Building Bag of blocks really hold my children's attention!"

Mega Bloks 80-Piece Big Building Bag, Classic (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* My son loves these blocks. Unfortunately, some of the blocks do not stick well together anymore... He does play with them often."

"* My son is 14months and finally putting the pieces on top of each other. He used to just empty the bag and place all the pieces back in the bag.. Definitely large pieces that infants and toddlers won't choke on."

"* I babysit two kids some weekends, so I bought this set for the cheap price and so I wouldn't have to stick the boy in front of the TV while I took care of his baby brother... I love them, and I can say they don't hurt as much as Legos do when you step on them. They are big enough for tiny hands and not a choking hazard at all."

"She can't figure out how to put them together but she loves taking them apart... For now she just likes to put them in the bag and bang them together, but we use them as lessons about colors too... And they are big enough to not worry about choke hazards or lost pieces."

"I like that there is a car in the bag, so we can build with wheels, it helps open up for more imagination play. Also important is that the blocks stay together once placed on top of another... They are very well made and I think will last forever) These First Builders Big Building Bag of blocks really hold my children's attention!"


Less Quick

"* I babysit two kids some weekends, so I bought this set for the cheap price and so I wouldn't have to stick the boy in front of the TV while I took care of his baby brother. He really loves these blocks and they are just how I remember as a kid. You cannot go wrong with these. Sturdy, bright, easy to fit together for easy building... Now the baby is over a year old and taking interest in these blocks. I love them, and I can say they don't hurt as much as Legos do when you step on them. They are big enough for tiny hands and not a choking hazard at all."

"Our daughter started playing with them at 13 months. She can't figure out how to put them together but she loves taking them apart. And she loves putting things in things so it's a fun activity for her for us to hand them to her, tell her the color, and she puts it in the bag. we had to take about half of them out because they were trip hazards in her play area while she's learning to walk!... For now she just likes to put them in the bag and bang them together, but we use them as lessons about colors too. As she gets bigger she'll start to be able to put them together. And they are big enough to not worry about choke hazards or lost pieces."

"* We bought this for our baby first birthday. It is exactly what a kid needs to learn how to use imagination while building different things to entertain themselves... There are plenty of different size blocks for making big and small creations. I like that there is a car in the bag, so we can build with wheels, it helps open up for more imagination play. Also important is that the blocks stay together once placed on top of another. And also I like the convenient storage bag for easy clean up. They are very well made and I think will last forever) These First Builders Big Building Bag of blocks really hold my children's attention!"