Crayola Colored Pencils, Pre-sharpened, Great for Adult Coloring, 50 Count

Very Quick

"I have on order a 72 pack of Marco Raffine Colored Pencils for the price of sixteen dollars for oil-based pencils, I can't wait to try them and see how they compare to Crayola and Staedtler brands."

"Love them, they even came way faster than estimated."

"Normally it would not mind but this was a gift that I needed for Sunday."

"* nice selection of colors and blendable..."

"Upon using the pencils and coloring book for the first time, she noticed two colors (Raspberry & Dark Brown) missing from the box."

Crayola Colored Pencils, Pre-sharpened, Great for Adult Coloring, 50 Count (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"Most use the Prisma Colors so I bought a set of 72, I colored a bit but wasn't happy with how they felt, very soft, very buttery..... 50 seems like a lot but when you are doing a whole page, you need quite a few pencils in the same range of color for good blending... I have on order a 72 pack of Marco Raffine Colored Pencils for the price of sixteen dollars for oil-based pencils, I can't wait to try them and see how they compare to Crayola and Staedtler brands."

"* The box was ripped in multiple areas. The pencils were all out of the box. Normally it would not mind but this was a gift that I needed for Sunday."

"* I purchased these Colored Pencils and Good Vibes Adult Coloring Book for my girlfriend. Upon using the pencils and coloring book for the first time, she noticed two colors (Raspberry & Dark Brown) missing from the box. Also, one pencil (Sky Blue) is damaged at the opposite end, resembling a bite mark."


Less Quick

"Most use the Prisma Colors so I bought a set of 72, I colored a bit but wasn't happy with how they felt, very soft, very buttery..... The cores would stick to the pencil sharpener (Kum) and would split off half the core, the wood didn't feel like it sharpened well... 50 seems like a lot but when you are doing a whole page, you need quite a few pencils in the same range of color for good blending... After using these for a few weeks they are one of my go-to colored pencils... Those are on the same lines as Crayola, colors a bit different, but they complement each other... I have on order a 72 pack of Marco Raffine Colored Pencils for the price of sixteen dollars for oil-based pencils, I can't wait to try them and see how they compare to Crayola and Staedtler brands... Bottom line: if you use these for a hobby, you don't need to spend a lot of money to get very good results."