Hasbro Connect 4 Game

Very Quick

"Good quality , US made My children loved it."

"We have now owned this game for one whole year and it's not broken, the pieces are not lost and we still play it which is FAR more than I can say for Monopoly <---That game never ends!!!"

"Keeps my 5 year old engaged and like that she uses her mind in the game."

"* play it often with my daughter."

"* wonderfully fun game that my bros love to play :D everything was received all together."

Hasbro Connect 4 Game (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"Some games can take hours to play from start to finish but this one is easy to set up and play and can be really quick... like sings eeny-meeny-miny-mo followed by the "bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish" chant every turn) It's short enough that I can play a few rounds and then let the kids verse each other while I finish up cleaning or whatever. We have now owned this game for one whole year and it's not broken, the pieces are not lost and we still play it which is FAR more than I can say for Monopoly <---That game never ends!!!"

"* Good quality product. Keeps my 5 year old engaged and like that she uses her mind in the game. A must have for kiddos."


Less Quick

"* This is the same game I grew up playing years ago and no matter how simple the idea..... As a busy mom to three kids, it's hard to juggle all I have to get done and still get in quality time with my children. Some games can take hours to play from start to finish but this one is easy to set up and play and can be really quick. The idea is to connect 4 of your color pieces in a row (straight or diagnal) while strategically also blocking your partner from doing the same first... It's a bit like tic-tac-toe... like sings eeny-meeny-miny-mo followed by the "bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish" chant every turn) It's short enough that I can play a few rounds and then let the kids verse each other while I finish up cleaning or whatever. We have now owned this game for one whole year and it's not broken, the pieces are not lost and we still play it which is FAR more than I can say for Monopoly <---That game never ends!!!"