Litter Genie Plus Pail, Ultimate Cat Litter Disposal System, Locks Away Odors, Includes One Refill, Silver

Very Quick

"* I wouldn't have a cat without this."

"It comes with bags, but you'll want to buy the replacement bags, I think they are better."

"Super easy to use, just raise the lid, use the included scoop to scoop the waste into the top, push the button to release the sliding hatch, and close the lid."

"* Thank you so much I appreciate the great deal!!!!"

"Time is precious, don't waste any more than you have to on cleaning the litter box."

"No more scooping poop onto a bag that has to go outside right away."

Litter Genie Plus Pail, Ultimate Cat Litter Disposal System, Locks Away Odors, Includes One Refill, Silver (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* This is actually lighter and more simply constructed than I had thought but it works great!... It comes with bags, but you'll want to buy the replacement bags, I think they are better. It does come with a scooper that fits nicely in a side pocket on the Litter Genie."

"Where has this been my whole kitty having experience?! Super easy to use, just raise the lid, use the included scoop to scoop the waste into the top, push the button to release the sliding hatch, and close the lid... Keeps the litter fresh, waste hidden, and the smell virtually gone!"

"* The Litter Genie Plus is so amazing I hate that it took me this long to buy one... Time is precious, don't waste any more than you have to on cleaning the litter box. I did buy a separate scoop but only because it had been recommended to me."

"Even when it's pretty full of dirty litter and poop, there's no smell... No more scooping poop onto a bag that has to go outside right away. I just scoop once a day, put in the genie and I'm done."


Less Quick

"* This is actually lighter and more simply constructed than I had thought but it works great! The way my apartment is set up, I have to put the kitty litter in the large walk-in closet. I was worried that the closet would start to smell so I purchased this. There is absolutely no smell at all! It's very easy to use, lightweight and doesn't take up much room at all. It comes with bags, but you'll want to buy the replacement bags, I think they are better. It does come with a scooper that fits nicely in a side pocket on the Litter Genie."

"The bathroom was getting cramped so I needed to move the litter box... Of course I didn't want there to be ANY smell of cat poop... Even when it's pretty full of dirty litter and poop, there's no smell... No more scooping poop onto a bag that has to go outside right away. I just scoop once a day, put in the genie and I'm done. Don't have to take it put for up to 2 weeks. I don't have to worry about my bedroom smelling like a stinky little box!"