Chuckit! Ultra Dog Ball Bounces and Floats Bright Orange and Blue 5 Sizes Available

Very Quick

"My terrier mix chewer has not even put a dent in this ball or it s smaller version and he destroys everything!"

"I recently left this managing position and I needed more Ultra Balls (I like to have 2 in the house and 2 for playing outside) and I found this particular price to be about what I was ordering wholesale!"

"* Good Quality!"

"* I got this one for my daughter dog he likes playing fetch outside for an hour one day."

"My Australian cattle dog loves to chew for hours and these hold up for over a year so far."

"* We have a new lab rescue who literally shredded the tennis balls we have had for years."

"I don't know what it is about these balls, but we've come across a variety of owners of other Working Group breed dogs (boxers, Dobermans, Portugese Water Dogs, and the like), and each of them is a tennis ball killer, but they all fail to kill the rubber ChuckIts."

Chuckit! Ultra Dog Ball Bounces and Floats Bright Orange and Blue 5 Sizes Available (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* Indestructible is the word for this ball. My terrier mix chewer has not even put a dent in this ball or it s smaller version and he destroys everything! It bounces, he loves it, it s great!"

"I recently left this managing position and I needed more Ultra Balls (I like to have 2 in the house and 2 for playing outside) and I found this particular price to be about what I was ordering wholesale!... I occasionally have to replace these not because they get destroyed, but because my dogs somehow lose them in our fairly forested backyard (or an overzealous husband chucks them over the fence. ) If you've got a destructive dog like my pitbull, then I'm sure you know it's not IF your dog will destroy a toy, it's how long it takes them that influences your purchasing decisions."

"* I got this one for my daughter dog he likes playing fetch outside for an hour one day. He still wants to play longer but I didn t want him getting to exhausted. This one is harder than the tennis balls."

"He particularly loves balls, but our house and yard are filled with yellow and orange fluff from every type of tennis ball on the market... I don't know what it is about these balls, but we've come across a variety of owners of other Working Group breed dogs (boxers, Dobermans, Portugese Water Dogs, and the like), and each of them is a tennis ball killer, but they all fail to kill the rubber ChuckIts... They are also pretty easy to find because they are bright orange, so they're great balls to bring to a dog park."


Less Quick

"* If you can't find any toys that your dog won't destroy... I recently left this managing position and I needed more Ultra Balls (I like to have 2 in the house and 2 for playing outside) and I found this particular price to be about what I was ordering wholesale!... I occasionally have to replace these not because they get destroyed, but because my dogs somehow lose them in our fairly forested backyard (or an overzealous husband chucks them over the fence. ) If you've got a destructive dog like my pitbull, then I'm sure you know it's not IF your dog will destroy a toy, it's how long it takes them that influences your purchasing decisions... For those who are curious if this will fit in your chuckit launcher, the medium ball size fits perfectly in the classic. These can be used for a game of fetch, but I have found the dogs seem to like simply chewing on them indoors like a piece of bubblegum or like a mouth stress ball... If you're looking for an awesome new toy for your dog, get this ball; and if you don't have the ChuckIt!"

"However, like Lenny from Of Mice and men, he has no concept of his own strength or destructive power. As a result, most toys last minutes when faced with his wrath. He particularly loves balls, but our house and yard are filled with yellow and orange fluff from every type of tennis ball on the market... We are on day 10 of the ChuckIt experiment, and he happily carries the little orange balls around in his mouth like they are his most prized possession... I don't know what it is about these balls, but we've come across a variety of owners of other Working Group breed dogs (boxers, Dobermans, Portugese Water Dogs, and the like), and each of them is a tennis ball killer, but they all fail to kill the rubber ChuckIts... They are also pretty easy to find because they are bright orange, so they're great balls to bring to a dog park. They have excellent bounce, as well, and will bounce 12 feet or more when we bounce them on wood floors."