LifeStraw Personal Water Filter

Very Quick

"* Hope it works, won't know til the end of the world!"

"* We have not had to use it so don't know anything about it but thought it would be good to have in case we needed it."

"* Preparing for a disaster so I will have drinking water."

"Why this: I did a lot of research on my own and it was later confirmed by other sources as well as a smart pick to include this in any survival kit."

"* Works great in bad water."

"It's in my emergency car kit, so I hope I never know how good it is."

"The water filter straw appears to be well made and an excellent addition to my survival kit."

LifeStraw Personal Water Filter (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* Very light weight and compact. Why this: I did a lot of research on my own and it was later confirmed by other sources as well as a smart pick to include this in any survival kit. Hope I never have to use this device, but comforting to have."