Compression Socks (7 Pairs), 15-20 mmhg is BEST Graduated Athletic & Medical for Men & Women, Running, Flight, Travels

Very Quick

"* I really like these."

"* I had a problem keeping them up and straight on my legs."

"And I'm sure this last negative for me is only a personal issue due to pregnancy, but these socks are so hard to get on and off, when it's already difficult for me to bend down."

"I wore my first pair today and it did not stop my legs, ankles nor feet from swelling so I'm not really pleased with them."

"But then I realized they were only 15-20 so they didn't fit so tightly as my others."

"A little big in the toes but good fit and comprable to Tommie Copper but much more affordable and a variety of colors ????"

Compression Socks (7 Pairs), 15-20 mmhg is BEST Graduated Athletic & Medical for Men & Women, Running, Flight, Travels (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"These socks are very thin and one pair got holes in them after 2 uses and washes on gentle cycle. They also will not absorb sweat like athletic socks do (which is what I usually wear), so my feet stink and feel gross every time I wear them... And I'm sure this last negative for me is only a personal issue due to pregnancy, but these socks are so hard to get on and off, when it's already difficult for me to bend down."

"I ordered the Sm/Med sock and they are too big on my foot and come up over my knee... There is no way there is 15-20 mmhg, I wear that strength all the time and these are no where near the compression of my other pairs. I wore my first pair today and it did not stop my legs, ankles nor feet from swelling so I'm not really pleased with them."

"* I was initially disappointed in this product because they weren't as tight as I was expecting. But then I realized they were only 15-20 so they didn't fit so tightly as my others... Can't believe you get 7 pair for the usual price of one!"


Less Quick

"I started having foot and ankle swelling at the beginning of my third trimester of pregnancy, and I am already on my feet a lot at work. While these definitely help with the swelling significantly, there are certainly some negatives. These socks are very thin and one pair got holes in them after 2 uses and washes on gentle cycle. They also will not absorb sweat like athletic socks do (which is what I usually wear), so my feet stink and feel gross every time I wear them. I would not recommend these for individuals with diabetes because of the potential for fungal infections since they are not absorbent. And I'm sure this last negative for me is only a personal issue due to pregnancy, but these socks are so hard to get on and off, when it's already difficult for me to bend down. My husband usually has to help me get them on and off."