Body Glide Original Anti-Chafe Balm

Very Quick

"* I m the kind of person that sweats a lot- and if I m doing lots of walking and sweating I will chafe- However this product worked its right!"

"After trying several ointments, talcum powder and other potential solutions over the years I stumbled across Bodyglide and decided to check it out."

"* Works as advertised under wetsuits and in other places where low friction is useful."

"I have tried other products for the friction and nothing has worked this well."

"From reading the reviews it seems they're partially divided by (probably lean) athletes who are also wearing shorts between their thighs and people like me who have to deal with chub rub in the upper thigh when wearing skirts or dresses."

"* I must have for running or any exercise when your thighs will be rubbing all day * I did a 30 mile bike ride and put this on before starting and it lasted the whole day, My thighs came out with no issues."

Body Glide Original Anti-Chafe Balm (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"Sometimes I could barely walk for a couple days after the activities. After trying several ointments, talcum powder and other potential solutions over the years I stumbled across Bodyglide and decided to check it out. This has made an amazing difference in my activities - making some activities that I've started to shy away from fun again."

"I put it on both places where there is the friction or rub before I put on my dresses or shorts and even my bathing suit... I put it on before going to the beach and I can walk the beach in just my bathing suit even after being in the ocean and it still works... I have tried other products for the friction and nothing has worked this well."

"From reading the reviews it seems they're partially divided by (probably lean) athletes who are also wearing shorts between their thighs and people like me who have to deal with chub rub in the upper thigh when wearing skirts or dresses... Once applied, I wouldn't call it a sticky feeling, but rather a waxy and uncomfortable feeling that did nothing to prevent chafing... I gave Body Glide a week to prove itself to me (and it didn't at all) whereas the Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel seems to work right away."


Less Quick

"* I've suffered from chafe issues for years while doing multiple activities - backpacking, hiking, biking, etc. Sometimes I could barely walk for a couple days after the activities. After trying several ointments, talcum powder and other potential solutions over the years I stumbled across Bodyglide and decided to check it out. This has made an amazing difference in my activities - making some activities that I've started to shy away from fun again. I have yet to experience the agony of chafe while using this product. I now consider this product a must have for any extended hike, day trip or ride. Easy to apply and easy to wash off."

"* I had never tried this product before this summer and have really missed out all these years. Since I have hit forty some years ago, I do not wear dresses unless I have the jockey light weight longer skinnies. My upper thighs would rub and cause painful chafing and it doesn t go away overnight... I am not sure about the one just for women or any of the others, just this one in the blue container. I put it on both places where there is the friction or rub before I put on my dresses or shorts and even my bathing suit... I put it on before going to the beach and I can walk the beach in just my bathing suit even after being in the ocean and it still works... I have tried other products for the friction and nothing has worked this well."

"I gave it a whole week of trying before writing this review, thinking it might start working better. From reading the reviews it seems they're partially divided by (probably lean) athletes who are also wearing shorts between their thighs and people like me who have to deal with chub rub in the upper thigh when wearing skirts or dresses... I practically had to put my legs over my head to apply it, since it did not go on easily at all. Once applied, I wouldn't call it a sticky feeling, but rather a waxy and uncomfortable feeling that did nothing to prevent chafing. It can't come close to wearing thin body shorts under a dress or skirt, which is almost a must for me... I just bought it at the supermarket this morning and it goes on easily and so far is preventing any chafing. I gave Body Glide a week to prove itself to me (and it didn't at all) whereas the Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel seems to work right away."