90 Degree By Reflex - High Waist Power Flex Legging – Tummy Control

Very Quick

"Some of you with glow in the dark hinny's may not think they are squat proof, so who knows."

"I dislike the dark gray ones the most because the material is so thin, they are the most see through and I ordered the long ones (not Capri length) and they were so long that they bunched up at my ankles which looks terrible but you can only pull them up so much before they ride up your crotch area."

"When I saw them online and was less expensive than what I paid for in the store, I thought it was a no brainer to get a few more leggings."

"I've had 2 pairs for 5 years and the ones I got from Amazon 5 years ago are still in a good condition."

"Some people my not like that but for me, a dancer and someone who works out, thick leggings just make me too hot and sweaty at the gym or in dance classes."

"I have short legs (5'4), they were also kinda long for me."

90 Degree By Reflex - High Waist Power Flex Legging – Tummy Control (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"Although it would be nice to find leggings that are crotch sweat proof, but, im dreaming too big... At 5'9 there is still a little bunched up at the ankle, but of course thats not a big deal... Some of you with glow in the dark hinny's may not think they are squat proof, so who knows."

"* I really had high hopes for these leggings not only because of the reviews I saw, but not too long ago I bought a pair of these leggings (exact same brand and style) from Marshall s and I fell in love with them... I dislike the dark gray ones the most because the material is so thin, they are the most see through and I ordered the long ones (not Capri length) and they were so long that they bunched up at my ankles which looks terrible but you can only pull them up so much before they ride up your crotch area... I usually don t write reviews especially negative ones but after working out with my boyfriend last night in the gray leggings and him pointing out that my WHITE underwear could be seen just walking around, I was really mad and embarrassed that everyone else in the gym could see it too."

"When I saw them online and was less expensive than what I paid for in the store, I thought it was a no brainer to get a few more leggings... 2 of mine are at the waist; however, one of them is just below my bellybutton... I would say don t bother wasting your money buying these leggings."

"I've had 2 pairs for 5 years and the ones I got from Amazon 5 years ago are still in a good condition... About a week later, I bought the EXACT same leggings from TJ Maxx, a gray pair and a black pair... The only thing I like better about lululemon is that the length is always long enough."

"Needless to say I am literally ordering like 6 more pairs as soon as i'm done with this review... I could fit into the small easily since they are SOOO stretchy, but the medium was better since leggings usually are never long enough for me... Some people my not like that but for me, a dancer and someone who works out, thick leggings just make me too hot and sweaty at the gym or in dance classes."


Less Quick

"Although it would be nice to find leggings that are crotch sweat proof, but, im dreaming too big... Like the Queen Ke's you really feel like you have nothing on... At 5'9 there is still a little bunched up at the ankle, but of course thats not a big deal. And as far as squat proof--I dont know to be honest with ya. On my black behind, I dont see my underwear through these pants, so Im assuming they are squat proof. Some of you with glow in the dark hinny's may not think they are squat proof, so who knows... Will definitely buy more."

"* I really had high hopes for these leggings not only because of the reviews I saw, but not too long ago I bought a pair of these leggings (exact same brand and style) from Marshall s and I fell in love with them. I turned to Amazon because places like Marshall s, and Tj Maxx carry this brand but the selection is limited so I liked the idea of being able to get all different colors from here... The fit was perfect (I m 5 8 and 140 lbs and ordered a small) but they are SO SEE THROUGH!... They are fine if you wear a longer shirt to cover your butt, but don t even bother trying to squat in them because everything will show through including sweat. I dislike the dark gray ones the most because the material is so thin, they are the most see through and I ordered the long ones (not Capri length) and they were so long that they bunched up at my ankles which looks terrible but you can only pull them up so much before they ride up your crotch area... I m really disappointed I wasted 60 dollars on 3 pairs because I can t really wear them much at all except around the house. I usually don t write reviews especially negative ones but after working out with my boyfriend last night in the gray leggings and him pointing out that my WHITE underwear could be seen just walking around, I was really mad and embarrassed that everyone else in the gym could see it too."

"The quality isn t the same as the 2 other pairs of leggings that I have already own. When I saw them online and was less expensive than what I paid for in the store, I thought it was a no brainer to get a few more leggings... I can only wear them under my long tops that cover my bottom... 2 of mine are at the waist; however, one of them is just below my bellybutton... It s a grey that has green overtones not blue-black, not what was pictured on line... I would say don t bother wasting your money buying these leggings. I can t believe how different they are in comparison to the same style leggings that I purchases in the store."

"* Sizing: I'm 5' 6" and 155lbs and have 5 mediums (but I've gained a lot of muscle over the past few years lifting... I've had 2 pairs for 5 years and the ones I got from Amazon 5 years ago are still in a good condition... I ordered a pair from Amazon a year or so ago and they were just as expected. About a week later, I bought the EXACT same leggings from TJ Maxx, a gray pair and a black pair... If you order the correct size, all of the pairs I have are "squat proof. " OTHER THAN the 2 pairs from TJ Maxx, the quality of these leggings are very similar to my lululemon leggings. The only thing I like better about lululemon is that the length is always long enough."

"I just got mine a couple days ago and I tried them on for the first time today. Needless to say I am literally ordering like 6 more pairs as soon as i'm done with this review... I could fit into the small easily since they are SOOO stretchy, but the medium was better since leggings usually are never long enough for me... The fabric is SO lightweight and soft feeling; not thick like other leggings. Some people my not like that but for me, a dancer and someone who works out, thick leggings just make me too hot and sweaty at the gym or in dance classes... I don't know how they will hold up to sweat after a gym or dance session but if it's not good i'll update my review. I have been telling every single person around me how amazing these are and making them feel the leggings."