Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle / Travel Coffee Mug, Wide Mouth with BPA Free Hydro Flip Cap

Very Quick

"However, I went for a few days of trying to enjoy my morning coffee from the other thermal mug (still didn't like the feel of drinking out of it compared to the Hydro Flask) and even tried my ceramic mug again, covering it & uncovering it with a Hydro Flask cover from my tumbler (couldn't hold the heat well enough over an hour)."

"* It was different from what I ordered but it s ok.."

"Easy to clean, and insulates very well."

"* This bottle keeps things really cold and hot but leaks a ton."

"* Was everything you said very pleased with product."

"Keeps coffee hot forever!!"

"Every time I drink coffee I get a brown nose from the condensation on the flip top, and it leaks terribly, not just from the top but the seal does not seem to be quite right so liquid drips down the sides even when the lid is screwed on tight."

Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle / Travel Coffee Mug, Wide Mouth with BPA Free Hydro Flip Cap (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"This mug's been doing really well for months of use; however, I ran into two situations recently that might not make this mug the right one for you if you 1) want your coffee piping hot for more than an hour and a half or two; 2) you might accidentally leave your mug in a cold car overnight... Details on problem 2: I accidentally left the mug outside in my car overnight on that same trip, and the cold temperatures seemed to change the shape of the lid (plastic) and bottle (steel) just enough that they lost their seal... However, I went for a few days of trying to enjoy my morning coffee from the other thermal mug (still didn't like the feel of drinking out of it compared to the Hydro Flask) and even tried my ceramic mug again, covering it & uncovering it with a Hydro Flask cover from my tumbler (couldn't hold the heat well enough over an hour)."

"* This bottle keeps things really cold and hot but leaks a ton. I have tried multiple times to rescrew on the top and about 1 out of 3 times it works. The other 2 out of 3 I end up with half the items in my bag wet or a wet ring on the table."

"* I have another Hydro flask with a straw lid and it works great for cold drinks and doesn't leak even when upside down. I was so sold on Hydro flask I bought this one for my morning coffee and other hot drinks as it comes with that type of flip top lid for hot drinks and is the perfect size for morning coffee... Every time I drink coffee I get a brown nose from the condensation on the flip top, and it leaks terribly, not just from the top but the seal does not seem to be quite right so liquid drips down the sides even when the lid is screwed on tight."


Less Quick

"* Updated review: I bought this mug as a morning problem-solver, and it's been excellent: it allows me to drink my coffee over the course of an hour without re-heating it in the microwave every few minutes, a massive improvement to my morning coffee routine. I loved the ceramic mug I used to drink from, but this Hydro Flask mug feels great to hold in your hand, and the lid makes it feel like you're sipping from a mug instead of a bottle... This mug's been doing really well for months of use; however, I ran into two situations recently that might not make this mug the right one for you if you 1) want your coffee piping hot for more than an hour and a half or two; 2) you might accidentally leave your mug in a cold car overnight... Because I don't normally take that long to drink it, I didn't know this would happen; it had never been put to this kind of test. For this trip, I'd made a second cup ahead of time and put it in a different brand's thermal mug, one I'd bought before the Hydro Flask but didn't like enough for it to become my go-to... Details on problem 2: I accidentally left the mug outside in my car overnight on that same trip, and the cold temperatures seemed to change the shape of the lid (plastic) and bottle (steel) just enough that they lost their seal... However, I went for a few days of trying to enjoy my morning coffee from the other thermal mug (still didn't like the feel of drinking out of it compared to the Hydro Flask) and even tried my ceramic mug again, covering it & uncovering it with a Hydro Flask cover from my tumbler (couldn't hold the heat well enough over an hour)."

"* I have another Hydro flask with a straw lid and it works great for cold drinks and doesn't leak even when upside down. I was so sold on Hydro flask I bought this one for my morning coffee and other hot drinks as it comes with that type of flip top lid for hot drinks and is the perfect size for morning coffee. It does a great job in keeping my drinks hot for several hours, however like other reviewers I feel this lid needs serious reworking. Every time I drink coffee I get a brown nose from the condensation on the flip top, and it leaks terribly, not just from the top but the seal does not seem to be quite right so liquid drips down the sides even when the lid is screwed on tight... I hand wash the bottom and always put the tops in the top rack dishwasher every few days... It must have fallen off in the dishwasher and then not realizing what it belonged to, got tossed. So that is why it is leaking from the seal, but my review of the flip top still stands as leaky and faulty."