MIRITY Women Racerback Sports Bras - High Impact Workout Gym Activewear Bra

Very Quick

"Definitely worth buying and would buy again !"

"I tried them on anyway, and was surprised when it fit, snug, (as most high impact bras are) but it wasn t uncomfortable."

"* Great support!"

"* Not supportive at all if you are larger chested."

"I don't have much up top and so I'm not willing to pay $30 for a sports bra to hold hardly anything in place, but these are great quality for the price."

MIRITY Women Racerback Sports Bras - High Impact Workout Gym Activewear Bra (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"After reading reviews & noticing some people staying they were too small, but nothing sizing up wouldn t fix, I decided to order & I of course sized up... I tried them on anyway, and was surprised when it fit, snug, (as most high impact bras are) but it wasn t uncomfortable... I don t know what it is about these bras (whether it s the fit/sizing/material) but they were absolutely uncomfortable for my shoulders."

"* Not supportive at all if you are larger chested... It fits, but cant do anything in them except lounge. No support, not high impact at all."

"I don't have much up top and so I'm not willing to pay $30 for a sports bra to hold hardly anything in place, but these are great quality for the price... The fabric is thicker and the pads are removeable, if you're not into those either (I hate washing them)... They're not super fun to take off after a sweaty cardio session, but they're no hard to get on and off even then."


Less Quick

"After reading reviews & noticing some people staying they were too small, but nothing sizing up wouldn t fix, I decided to order & I of course sized up... I bought these specific for lounging/day to day wear, not for actual high impact exercises. I ve included pictures of my two favorite sports bras, with the new bras laid on top so you can see the size comparison... Seeing that, I thought for sure these bras wouldn t fit. I tried them on anyway, and was surprised when it fit, snug, (as most high impact bras are) but it wasn t uncomfortable... I don t know what it is about these bras (whether it s the fit/sizing/material) but they were absolutely uncomfortable for my shoulders... Honestly I m not sure what it was but I know it was really awful & I won t be wearing them."

"I don't have much up top and so I'm not willing to pay $30 for a sports bra to hold hardly anything in place, but these are great quality for the price... The front goes a little higher than it looks like in the picture, but that's not an issue for me. The fabric is thicker and the pads are removeable, if you're not into those either (I hate washing them). I have washed both of these 4 or 5 times and they haven't shown any wear thus far... They're not super fun to take off after a sweaty cardio session, but they're no hard to get on and off even then. I normally buy a size small, which is what I ordered here, and they are true to size. Maybe just sliiiightly smaller for girls with a bit more up top than I have."