Pura d or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce


Very Quick

"I've also notice that when I wash it every night, less and less hair starts to falling out and after a while, there's barely any hair (remember though, your hairs have cycles so some will eventually fall out)."

"Some are already paired with a conditioner, or others say you can use any conditioner, but I have never used conditioner before, seems like a waste of time, unless apparently you have long hair or use a shampoo that leaves your hair with a dry sticky feeling."

"I had to share my thoughts and experiences with the world because I can honestly say that I will not go another day without this bottle in my bath, and I too had my doubts upon buying this."

"So after searching out for a better shampoo that claims to block DHT I came across this Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label) that was Amazon's best seller and had great reviews."

"I am 6 months out from first using this shampoo and about 5 months out of using the Pura D'or conditioner, which I left a review for today."

"For a while I saved the hair lost each time I washed my hair (trying to determine if this was more loss than the 100 hairs per day we're told is normal), so I can make a before and after comparison."

"I read that the results of using the shampoo wouldn't be visible immediately, but in my experience- -After the very first use, my hair felt like it wasn't coated with shampoo residue anymore."

Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce (Compare Deals from $33.42)

Quick

"However, When you get the bottle, there's a promotion on the wrapper of the bottle that says if you leave an HONEST review of the product, Pura d'or will send you another bottle for free... When I started, I did not wash my hair every day because I read that's not good but my hair gets oily so it looks really thin after a day of not washing it... I've also notice that when I wash it every night, less and less hair starts to falling out and after a while, there's barely any hair (remember though, your hairs have cycles so some will eventually fall out)."

"While none of them are quick solutions, I have had some success with these types of products, where I have less loose hair that falls out, and I even notice some new hairs in my widows peak... Some are already paired with a conditioner, or others say you can use any conditioner, but I have never used conditioner before, seems like a waste of time, unless apparently you have long hair or use a shampoo that leaves your hair with a dry sticky feeling... If I didn't pre-wash my hair to get the better lathering effect, then I wouldn't bother with anything to condition the hair, because it feels fine with just this shampoo, just different."

"I've been using the Nioxin system for several years and have seen little to moderate growth, however when I added Pura d'or to my hair care routine, I have seen so much growth!... That being said, I've used Pura d'or for about 3-4 months, and all of the new baby hairs are around an inch/two inches... I had to share my thoughts and experiences with the world because I can honestly say that I will not go another day without this bottle in my bath, and I too had my doubts upon buying this."

"I was first turned on to ProDesign ReviveTH Thinning Hair Shampoo/Conditioner/Treatment system by a hair stylist friend of mine back in my mid 20's which was working pretty well for me as far as thickening up the hair I already had, but didn't seem to do much for regrowth... So after searching out for a better shampoo that claims to block DHT I came across this Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label) that was Amazon's best seller and had great reviews... I definitely can say my hair loss has all but stopped and will have to give it a few months before I can claim any regrowth, but so far this is the best solution I have found!"

"I wanted to tell myself that it wasn't true but I would not only find hair all over the shower but everywhere else, too... I am 6 months out from first using this shampoo and about 5 months out of using the Pura D'or conditioner, which I left a review for today... As you may notice I need a touch up and also I am holding my hair back tightly like the before picture."

"For years I kept my hair in a pixie cut because the sight of all the shed hairs was very upsetting, and I didn't want to add anxiety to any other possible causes for hair loss... For a while I saved the hair lost each time I washed my hair (trying to determine if this was more loss than the 100 hairs per day we're told is normal), so I can make a before and after comparison... ) Keeping in mind that hair loss itself isn't completely constant, the picture here shows my loss during a wash with Pura d'Or (left) and without (right, before my purchase of this product)."

"I read that the results of using the shampoo wouldn't be visible immediately, but in my experience- -After the very first use, my hair felt like it wasn't coated with shampoo residue anymore... -I don't use Head & shoulders, but when my scalp gets dry i split my shower time between a Neutrogena dandruff shampoo (forgot which one this time) and Pura d'Or... Simply put, it has a noticeably positive effect on my hair, it doesn't seem to be loaded with chemicals (i think), and I don't have to do anything differently in my day."



Less Quick

"The reviews are generally good and I chose this Gold one over the blue one because the ingredients for this one is 100% natural preservative system that is plant based... However, When you get the bottle, there's a promotion on the wrapper of the bottle that says if you leave an HONEST review of the product, Pura d'or will send you another bottle for free... When I started, I did not wash my hair every day because I read that's not good but my hair gets oily so it looks really thin after a day of not washing it... I notice hair falling out after my first few washes, but then it stopped and it looks like it's getting thicker... I've also notice that when I wash it every night, less and less hair starts to falling out and after a while, there's barely any hair (remember though, your hairs have cycles so some will eventually fall out). Now I don't know if that's due to the Biotin I'm taking for the shampoo but I continue to do both and I really recommend the same to other people in my position. Some tips: They recommend to leave it on your scalp for 2-3 minutes before rinsing so make sure you follow that!"

"First off I will say that I have tried a few other shampoos to prevent hair loss or to try to regrow some areas. While none of them are quick solutions, I have had some success with these types of products, where I have less loose hair that falls out, and I even notice some new hairs in my widows peak... Some are already paired with a conditioner, or others say you can use any conditioner, but I have never used conditioner before, seems like a waste of time, unless apparently you have long hair or use a shampoo that leaves your hair with a dry sticky feeling... Aside from the all natural ingredients and helping me prevent hair loss, this is the best part about the pura d'or for me... The next best thing I like about this product is that it is concentrated, it only requires about half a pump for my hair which is about 2 inches long on top and tapered down... This could just be the way it works in my hair, because the hair is kind of thin and I sweat quite a bit, it can get a little greasy I suppose between washings... If I didn't pre-wash my hair to get the better lathering effect, then I wouldn't bother with anything to condition the hair, because it feels fine with just this shampoo, just different."

"I have been using this in conjunction with Nioxin scalp therapy over the last few months. I've been using the Nioxin system for several years and have seen little to moderate growth, however when I added Pura d'or to my hair care routine, I have seen so much growth!... That being said, I've used Pura d'or for about 3-4 months, and all of the new baby hairs are around an inch/two inches... Due to stress, hormones, or some reason I do not know, I have lost an incredible amount of hair over the past few years... She was washing my hair and was astonished, saying "where did all of this baby hair come from??... I had to share my thoughts and experiences with the world because I can honestly say that I will not go another day without this bottle in my bath, and I too had my doubts upon buying this. I noticed that there were a lot of customers saying how some reviews are fake, but I am so glad that I bought it anyway."

"I was first turned on to ProDesign ReviveTH Thinning Hair Shampoo/Conditioner/Treatment system by a hair stylist friend of mine back in my mid 20's which was working pretty well for me as far as thickening up the hair I already had, but didn't seem to do much for regrowth. After noticing my hair line receding more and more last year, I decided to finally break down and try Rogaine along with it. It seemed to be helping but more towards the back of my head but my front hairline was getting worse and the expense and time with Rogaine didn't seem worth it... So after searching out for a better shampoo that claims to block DHT I came across this Pura d'or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label) that was Amazon's best seller and had great reviews... After about a month of use, I noticed less hair in the shower and on my sink then I had seen in quite awhile... This also moisturizes my hair and scalp so well that I discontinued the use of my conditioner due to the conditioner seemed to be overkill on the moisturization, making my hair harder to style (another great money saver there!... I definitely can say my hair loss has all but stopped and will have to give it a few months before I can claim any regrowth, but so far this is the best solution I have found!"

"I went to a dermatologist who told me there was not much I could do. I wanted to tell myself that it wasn't true but I would not only find hair all over the shower but everywhere else, too... My hair now has body, much more shine and is noticeably thicker. I think you can see that by my before and after pictures... Hope the update can help someone who is agonizing over thinning hair... I am 6 months out from first using this shampoo and about 5 months out of using the Pura D'or conditioner, which I left a review for today... As you may notice I need a touch up and also I am holding my hair back tightly like the before picture."

"For years I kept my hair in a pixie cut because the sight of all the shed hairs was very upsetting, and I didn't want to add anxiety to any other possible causes for hair loss... After reading reviews of Pura d'Or, I bought this and have used it for 5 weeks now. I've just started noticing that I'm losing less hair when I comb my fingers through it and in the shower. For a while I saved the hair lost each time I washed my hair (trying to determine if this was more loss than the 100 hairs per day we're told is normal), so I can make a before and after comparison... ) Keeping in mind that hair loss itself isn't completely constant, the picture here shows my loss during a wash with Pura d'Or (left) and without (right, before my purchase of this product)... Also, my hair is very dry, so I only wash once or twice a week, and the Pura d'Or only touches my scalp that often. That's apparently still often enough to make a big change, and I make sure to let the suds sit on my scalp for at least the recommended 2 minutes."

"I read that the results of using the shampoo wouldn't be visible immediately, but in my experience- -After the very first use, my hair felt like it wasn't coated with shampoo residue anymore. (Could be that I was imagining it, but that's what it felt like in my hands) -After it dried, i kept running my hand through my hair (gently), and there were close to no strands picked up by the palm of my hand. -The receding of the hairline did slow down, but I believe I started to visibly notice after about 4 weeks of use... -I don't use Head & shoulders, but when my scalp gets dry i split my shower time between a Neutrogena dandruff shampoo (forgot which one this time) and Pura d'Or... The only thing i can think of was that the last of the shampoo was somehow water down from the shower??... I decided to buy the Gold Label this time around, and toss the last of the blue one... Simply put, it has a noticeably positive effect on my hair, it doesn't seem to be loaded with chemicals (i think), and I don't have to do anything differently in my day."