Medela Quick Clean Breast Pump and Accessory Wipes, 24 Count


Very Quick

"You have to read the fine print as they are intended to only be used directly after pumping so they have time to dry, not letting the pump accessories sit out and then right before you pump again cleaning them."

"These wipes are excellent and extremely convenient for quickly cleaning your pump parts when away from home."

"I have used them after pumping in the car at an outside event and then was able to pump 4 hours later with out access to a sink."

"I also used these while pumping in the car on a road trip when I had no running water."

"The wipes are much better if you're going to be using the pump more than once between boilings."

"I have recently decided that I will use the front of one wipe after the morning pump and the back on the afternoon pump (since I am really just wiping it off to take home and clean at that point) so I can conserve how many I use in a day to one instead of two...."

"It was still good to wash the parts with soap and water somewhat frequently to get in the areas where the wipes didn't fit."

Medela Quick Clean Breast Pump and Accessory Wipes, 24 Count (Compare Deals from $6.99)



Quick

"I am back to work and use these after each pumping session. I agree with the other reviewers that it is more helpful to rinse the flanges out first and then use the wipes but I have also used them without water and there is no apparent smell or signs of any milk left over without rinsing them thoroughly. You have to read the fine print as they are intended to only be used directly after pumping so they have time to dry, not letting the pump accessories sit out and then right before you pump again cleaning them."

"These wipes are excellent and extremely convenient for quickly cleaning your pump parts when away from home... Each wipe is more than large enough to clean all your parts and they are very durable and cloth-like... It should be noted that the 40-pack of individually-wrapped wipes actually costs even more per wipe due to the added packaging required."

"For months I spent tons of time cleaning all the parts of my pumping accessories before I left work. I discovered these wipes and my life is much easier... I have used them after pumping in the car at an outside event and then was able to pump 4 hours later with out access to a sink."

"These are a must have for pumping at work... Between pumps I place my shields in a ziplock bag after being wiped down and only wash at the end of the day. I also used these while pumping in the car on a road trip when I had no running water."

"I pump 2-3 times during the day, and these allow me to clean the parts in between uses when I can't sterilize... However, they do a great job when you're away from home and just need a quick clean... The wipes are much better if you're going to be using the pump more than once between boilings."

"For a busy mom working full-time outside the home and having to pump, these are wonderful. I pump in the morning in my office and wipe down the pump shield and then pump in the afternoon and wipe it down before taking it home to fully clean... I have recently decided that I will use the front of one wipe after the morning pump and the back on the afternoon pump (since I am really just wiping it off to take home and clean at that point) so I can conserve how many I use in a day to one instead of two...."

"As a working mom who pumped 2 times per day during a busy work day, these things were a life saver!!... I was able to pull one out and wipe down my pump parts. It was still good to wash the parts with soap and water somewhat frequently to get in the areas where the wipes didn't fit."


Less Quick

"If you are like me, it seems to take forever between setting up to pump, actually pumping and then cleaning afterwards... I am back to work and use these after each pumping session. I agree with the other reviewers that it is more helpful to rinse the flanges out first and then use the wipes but I have also used them without water and there is no apparent smell or signs of any milk left over without rinsing them thoroughly. You have to read the fine print as they are intended to only be used directly after pumping so they have time to dry, not letting the pump accessories sit out and then right before you pump again cleaning them. They are a little pricey for the purpose and each pack come with 24 wipes which lasts about 2 weeks for me. However, to me they are worth it considering the time you save by not having to use soap and water and scrubbing them... I always throughly clean my accessories out when I get home each day."

"These wipes are excellent and extremely convenient for quickly cleaning your pump parts when away from home. I use them after every time I pump at work every day. Each wipe is more than large enough to clean all your parts and they are very durable and cloth-like. I always keep a pack in the bottom of my Pump In Style bag... If I pump 3 times a day, it ends up costing $5... Medela should seriously consider offering a bulk pack that can save you some money. It should be noted that the 40-pack of individually-wrapped wipes actually costs even more per wipe due to the added packaging required."

"I use these at work. I pump 2-3 times during the day, and these allow me to clean the parts in between uses when I can't sterilize. When I get home, I do boil the pump pieces in water, because I'm afraid I'm not cleaning 100% with the wipes. However, they do a great job when you're away from home and just need a quick clean. I tried using water at first, but the pieces stay wet. When I went to pump again, there was still water in the system. The wipes are much better if you're going to be using the pump more than once between boilings."