American Baby Company White Waterproof Fitted Crib and Toddler Protective Pad


"After two months these no longer are waterproof at all. My had four layers of them on my kid's bed and he peed once... and it went through them ALL. :( I am very dissapointed. However... AMENDED I called the company and they handled it really well. Sent out new ones that are better and organic and the woman even talked me through how to best wash them so I don't ruin the new ones. I am very pleased with the company. I did not deal directly with Amazon for my return, I worked with American Baby Company. Each time I called I talked to a person and they were always patient with me, even when I lost the return envelope and when I struggled to hear them over my children's chaos in the background. Very friendly and problem was resolved. Do NOT recomend this version, but I am hopeful that the fancier and organic version will do better. I will try to update this next month when I have used and washed them a few times."

American Baby Company White Waterproof Fitted Crib and Toddler Protective Pad (Compare Deals from $12.99)

"Don't laugh...but I actually use this to protect the dog beds from my new Havanese puppy! She is really timid and somehow I knew this when her brothers and sisters were walking all over her when I went to pick her out! But this shyness generates a lack of confidence, which makes her pee in her bed. I notice that she does it sometimes when she is playing with the other dog, or if I ask her if she wants to go out and play. At any rate, I have about 6 different small throws that I use to cover the beds, but sometimes the urine would soak through until I had to throw one bed out! I will have to use a sewing machine to have the ends grasp together, but for now, it is small enough with the elastic to wrap around the dog bed to protect it. Yes, I could have purchased a pet bed cover, but they were ugly and made too much noise, and frankly, sometimes, the price was jacked up because it was for a pet!! This little cover has been awesome. I hope to never have to throw out another dog bed until this puppy learns she has a new family and everything will be okay!!"

"For the price you can't really beat these fitted crib mattress pads! When you first open them out of the package they do have a plastic-y type of smell, but after washing the smell starts to dissipate. They launder well and are easy to fit the crib mattress. I wish I would have started using these first instead of the pads that aren't fitted (which always end up bunching when you put the fitted sheet on). I have bought 3 of them so far since we have a reflux baby."

"This fitted cover fits perfectly on the Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams White Crib Mattress. It it exactly what we wanted and at a great price. We actually purchased 2 of them. Get this product!"

"Bought this to cover my son's toddler bed mattress, mostly just for the comfort factor. His mattress is covered in plastic and with just a sheet, it's cold, especially in the winter. This pad fits great and definately makes the mattress softer, warmer and just more comfy for him. I've washed it 3 or 4 times and its held up well. Is a good product, especially at the price."

"Does the job! Very soft. Washes up well (without regard to the washing instructions! - what parent has time for that?!). Great price. Would recommend."

"Poor quality and gets in the way more than it does any good. I do not recommend."