Diaper Dekor Plus Refill, 2 Count


"There are dozens of dramatic reviews on different versions of the Diaper Dekor refill and system. People are apparently very passionate about diaper pails. I'll keep it simple. Here are the reasons why I kept the Diaper Dekor and tossed the other three systems: 1) Simple, straightforward re-fill design. The plastic is one long roll which you tie off as you use it. Super easy and will save you money in the long-run. 2) NO STINK. I have used the Diaper Dekor system and these refills for 2 years now and I have never had a problem with stink. I think we need a little common sense-- NO diaper pail will smell fresh if its kept full for days on end and never cleaned out. I empty the pail every 4-5 days (you just tie it off, so you're not wasting liners), and I also run a sanitizing wipe along the inside. That keeps it fresh. 3) Price: because of the "tie it off" system, you end up only using as much of the refill roll as you need. Want to empty the pail after a particularly smelly diaper? Fine-- tie off after a couple inches. Leaving it full for many days? No problem-- tie off a few few feet. Its a much less expensive system. I have tried the biodegradable and non-biodegradable versions of the refills. I have not noticed ANY difference in smell/quality between them. I also use biodegradable diapers, so it makes sense to keep everything eco-friendly when I can and I like that Diaper Dekor gives you the option of choosing from green or regular liners."

Diaper Dekor Plus Refill, 2 Count (Compare Deals from $14.41)

"To be honest, I haven't tried any other diaper pails but I love the dekor system! I originally purchased it based on the look of the can itself. You can get different colors, but we have the standard white one. We haven't had a single problem with it and our daughter is 9 months old. In fact, we keep one upstairs and one downstairs in our house. We buy these bag refills off Amazon for an excellent price. We've never had an issue with odor, but we change the bag weekly (just do it on garbage days when I'm taking out all the other garbages). I love that it's one continuous roll you just cut off so I never feel like I'm wasting a half filled bag. I only gave it 4 stars, as a previous reviewer pointed out, because I hate how there is no "warning" to tell you that you are close to the end of a roll. There have been a couple times where I found myself unexpectedly at the end of the roll without having a back up. I just wish these were on subscribe and save so I would always have them ordered! :)"

"While noone likes dealing with dirty diapers or the smells that come with them, this product has served us pretty darn well. We don't get much in the way of smells coming through the plastic, but when the pail is getting full or smelly you know each time you toss a new diaper in. These bags/liners are strong and good at odor control. Never had a break or even worry they might. The only thing they got dinged a star for is their claim that it holds 1160 diapers. Yes, the fine print says newborn diapers if you read it. I honestly don't think even with concerted effort you could make that claim stick. Anyway, these do just fine and work well for a dirty job. I can say that we are using them for a second child now. our first child potty trained fully at 18-19 months. In those 18-19 months, we probably bought 3 of these boxes. Tip: if you want to maximize the use of these...fill them as full as possible before you empty your diaper pale. The waste comes from tying off the bottom and top. There is also a tradeoff, the fuller it gets the stinkier it is when you toss a newly dirty diaper in there."

"Confused why "2 bags" are so expensive? So was I. Skeptical about the claim on the box that one bag can fit over a thousand diapers? I was too. I ordered these anyway to test them out, but I fully expected that after using them I'd come to the conclusion that using standard kitchen bags would be a better (or at least a much cheaper) option. But i was wrong... These are brilliantly designed. It's basically like having something like 50 bags in one. When the bag is full, you open the FRONT (not the top) of your garbage can, pull the full bag toward you, use a built-in safety razor blade that's built into the garbage can to cut the top of the bag above the diapers, then tie a knot in the top of the dirty bag before discarding it. Then, you reach back into the FRONT of the garbage can, grab the bottom of the clean bag, pull it down to expose more of the bag, tie the bottom of it in a knot, close the front, and you're ready to go. If you do all of this correctly, which isn't too hard, the dirty diapers will never be directly exposed to the air in the room. Brilliant, and worth the money!"

"I recently bought a Diaper Dekor Plus after giving up on the Diaper Genie II. After reading reviews that the green biodegradable bags are terrible and that the company had received so many complaints that they brought back the original white bags, I made sure I bought the white bags. That is what is pictured and what was described...not the bio bags. BUT, I received the green bags! Order fulfilled by Amazon but sold by Ivy League Tots. Before I placed my order and looked at the options, the green bags were up to a couple of dollars cheaper but I went with the more expensive option with the best reviews showing the regular bags...only to end up with the biodegradable bags in the end (delivery 8/24/11). After receiving the wrong bags, I started a new search. And again, here was the listing for the bags I wanted. When I added it to my cart, it said that I'd already bought the item (although it says it's sold by Northshore Supplies or something like that, but fulfilled by Amazon). I guess you don't know what you get until you get it. But the fact is, I didn't get the bags shown and now they go back. This is a waste of my time even if I get my full payment back. I had to run to Babies R Us tonight and get the same bags my Dekor came with- they didn't even carry the green bio bags when I was there. I'm happy with the bags that came with my Dekor so far!"

"We've been using the diaper dekor plus for about two years now, and it's great. The bags are easy to change, and b/c of the design I can empty the diaper pail as often as I feel I need to, without wasting an entire bag. However, I rarely find I need to empty it before it's full, since the only time you get whiff of it is when it's open to throw another diaper out. And even then, it's not bad. The bags are sturdy and don't rip despite the weight they sometimes get to before being emptied, or the various other things (sometimes pointy and sharp-ish) that get thrown in there."

"I've been using the Dekor Plus diaper bin for 3 months now. It work really well and the bags are great. There is not smell what so ever in our nursery, the bags are easy to refill and they are strong. I would have given this 5 stars but I do have one complaint... there is no indication of when the refill will end!! You have to guess. My last refill ended and I was stuffing diapers into a half unlined bin. I wish there was some sort of mark letting you know when you have so many feet left."

Diaper Dekor Plus Refill, 2 Count (Compare Deals from $14.41)