Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects - Teeth Whitening Kit 20 Treatments


Very Quick

"If that is truly what you're after and any less is a disappointment, see a cosmetic dentist for an all over professional job and you'll likely need some artificial work done since very few people have such perfect or white teeth naturally."

"I suggest waiting 30-45 days after doing the above proper way of brushing/flossing/rinsing routine BEFORE using the Crest White Strips because your gums need to get used to being flossed properly and brushed properly."

"I've used Whitestrips before, around 10 years ago, but had a couple of problems: They didn't stick to my teeth reliably, and they gave me painful "zingers" in my teeth."

"Of course make sure your teeth are clean so swish some water before placing these on your teeth, but this product works better for me personally if I do not use them immediately after brushing."

"start from the center tooth like from the middle, press the strip on each tooth cuz not everyone have a straight teeth so start from the middle press on each tooth from each sides till the end then til it to the back do the same for the upper tooth now set a timer on ur phone or anything!!"

"An enamel-strengthening toothpaste and mouthwash is important when whitening your teeth and helps a lot."

"Another downside if you can call it that: The top strip is only wide enough to cover the smile of someone with a mouth the diameter of a broom handle."

Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects - Teeth Whitening Kit 20 Treatments (Compare Deals from $42.99)

Quick

"I'd rather go overboard and get better results than risk not getting the most for my money because of something that could have been easily avoided... Annoying perhaps, but monetarily speaking, that is something you can do at home without spending a dime or second of your time and there are other obvious health benefits to cutting out those things... If that is truly what you're after and any less is a disappointment, see a cosmetic dentist for an all over professional job and you'll likely need some artificial work done since very few people have such perfect or white teeth naturally."

"The bottom line PEOPLE is that you can't stick your toothbrsh in your mouth just for 30-60 seconds in the morning and 30-60 seconds at night and think that your teeth are going to to just be as white as a babys and you're gums are going to be healthy as well!!!... This is the only way to make use of all the toothpaste instead of having that toothpaste being pushed to the bottom of your brissles which difficult to wash out, if you wash it all out at all when done brushing... I suggest waiting 30-45 days after doing the above proper way of brushing/flossing/rinsing routine BEFORE using the Crest White Strips because your gums need to get used to being flossed properly and brushed properly."

"I've used Whitestrips before, around 10 years ago, but had a couple of problems: They didn't stick to my teeth reliably, and they gave me painful "zingers" in my teeth... They are sticky enough that you will want to brush and rinse after taking them out to get the bleach gel off your teeth... Two things to be aware of: The thinner parts of your teeth are likely to bleach faster than the thicker parts, so for a while you may have disconcertingly two-toned teeth, part white, part yellow."

"I also like that this product does not have any after taste or chemical taste when there are in your mouth... Of course make sure your teeth are clean so swish some water before placing these on your teeth, but this product works better for me personally if I do not use them immediately after brushing. For those who say they experience side effects or do not get a level of whitening they expect then I recommend making sure you are following the directions to the letter and if you are then contact Crest for a refund."

"Hello Let's do this mother review To start off: I had very sensitive teeth that when I put the older strips my teeth feels like cracking down and ready to break!!... start from the center tooth like from the middle, press the strip on each tooth cuz not everyone have a straight teeth so start from the middle press on each tooth from each sides till the end then til it to the back do the same for the upper tooth now set a timer on ur phone or anything!!... before a month I used to use a whitening tooth paste to remove stains and they worked too but then switched to a sensitivity tooth paste because I was fearing the pain!!"

"I did my first box according to the instructions and was really pleased with the results - since then, I keep a box handy for touch-ups every now and then... An enamel-strengthening toothpaste and mouthwash is important when whitening your teeth and helps a lot... However, I will say I remember the taste/smell took some getting used to when I first started..."

"They even whitened my porcelain crown -- something I didn't expect, since it wasn't nearly as stained as my natural teeth and I figured it must still be the original color... Extra points to Crest if they decide to make whitening strips that already have fluoride in them so you don't have to use desensitizing toothpaste afterward. Another downside if you can call it that: The top strip is only wide enough to cover the smile of someone with a mouth the diameter of a broom handle."


Less Quick

"I only had a couple of times where they folded in on themselves while I was applying and had to pull them apart a little wet, but they were still usable... My gums are a bit irritated in spots, but honestly I've lost track of time on a few occasions when wearing them and had them in a lot longer than recommended... So my teeth naturally have a lot of white splotches and while these help to blend those in better, they will not go away- something I vaguely hoped for, but didn't expect... On that note, I was told by a dentist friend that post professional whitening, one should avoid the big teeth stainers- cigarettes, coffee, dark teas and sodas for 2 weeks... I'd rather go overboard and get better results than risk not getting the most for my money because of something that could have been easily avoided... Annoying perhaps, but monetarily speaking, that is something you can do at home without spending a dime or second of your time and there are other obvious health benefits to cutting out those things... If that is truly what you're after and any less is a disappointment, see a cosmetic dentist for an all over professional job and you'll likely need some artificial work done since very few people have such perfect or white teeth naturally."

"It's deffinately Crest's best whitening kit they have for retail as I've used thier lower priced kit,Rembrant and a $350 Dentist's Kit which all of them took the entire package to do JUST an ok job... The bottom line PEOPLE is that you can't stick your toothbrsh in your mouth just for 30-60 seconds in the morning and 30-60 seconds at night and think that your teeth are going to to just be as white as a babys and you're gums are going to be healthy as well!!!... This is the only way to make use of all the toothpaste instead of having that toothpaste being pushed to the bottom of your brissles which difficult to wash out, if you wash it all out at all when done brushing... One thing I've noticed about mouthwashes is that the dyes in them can leave your teeth slighlty stained so I recommend you switch your colors of mouth wash each time you buy a new bottle... after the 1st ten days of your new brushing,flossing and rinsing routine have started then use these Crest WHite Strips and it'll look like you went to a Hollywood Dentist and paid $1000... I suggest waiting 30-45 days after doing the above proper way of brushing/flossing/rinsing routine BEFORE using the Crest White Strips because your gums need to get used to being flossed properly and brushed properly. If your gums are not healthy, don't expect to put any whitening strips on and not have your gums get irritated with the nerve tingling feeling which is very uncomfortable."

"I've used Whitestrips before, around 10 years ago, but had a couple of problems: They didn't stick to my teeth reliably, and they gave me painful "zingers" in my teeth... Disclosure: I started brushing with Sensodyne because I knew I'd be using them, so maybe that makes the difference... They are sticky enough that you will want to brush and rinse after taking them out to get the bleach gel off your teeth... They are not going to give you the obvious-the-same-day results you get from Zoom whitening in a dentist's office... Two things to be aware of: The thinner parts of your teeth are likely to bleach faster than the thicker parts, so for a while you may have disconcertingly two-toned teeth, part white, part yellow... And if like me you have decades of "insults" to bleach out of your teeth (lots and lots of black tea in my case) you need to take the label literally: "Removes 14 years of stains... Another upper strip didn't peel off the backing -- the backing came apart and stuck to it, as if the backing had been punched in the same shape."

"Do not get me wrong, the professional trays got my teeth white, but I did not want the side effects that came with it. With that said, I strongly recommend consulting your dentist before trying this product especially if you have a good dentist patient relationship... I also love that Amazon offered me a coupon when I put it in my car so I saved even more than I first expected... Sometimes I also get chapped lips but that side effect goes away 48 hours after I am done using these. I also like that this product does not have any after taste or chemical taste when there are in your mouth... Of course make sure your teeth are clean so swish some water before placing these on your teeth, but this product works better for me personally if I do not use them immediately after brushing. For those who say they experience side effects or do not get a level of whitening they expect then I recommend making sure you are following the directions to the letter and if you are then contact Crest for a refund."

"Hello Let's do this mother review To start off: I had very sensitive teeth that when I put the older strips my teeth feels like cracking down and ready to break!!... First you need a sensitivity tooth paste that works fast "I use Seynsodin Rapid Action" it works like in 60 seconds or just use a sensitivity tooth paste a month or weeks before applying the strips... (1) hour before applying it (this is the most important step) the teeth and gum needs to heal alittle bit drink a glass of water to decrease the dry mouth issue!!... start from the center tooth like from the middle, press the strip on each tooth cuz not everyone have a straight teeth so start from the middle press on each tooth from each sides till the end then til it to the back do the same for the upper tooth now set a timer on ur phone or anything!!... Ok now the results here how: while I was using the supreme I didn't see the result until the 6th or 9th day but with these I saw them the 4th day!!... before a month I used to use a whitening tooth paste to remove stains and they worked too but then switched to a sensitivity tooth paste because I was fearing the pain!!... I don't drink while whitening I know I can but I think something wrong will happen XD Don't do it, it's just 30 minutes!!!"

"This is my third box of Crest Whitestrips in a span of about six years. I did my first box according to the instructions and was really pleased with the results - since then, I keep a box handy for touch-ups every now and then. I'm a heavy herbal and green tea drinker, which is great for everything but trying to keep my whites pearly... ) Each individual use packet has two strips - one for top teeth, one for bottom... If I lose track of time and leave them on longer, I pay for it later with sensitive teeth... An enamel-strengthening toothpaste and mouthwash is important when whitening your teeth and helps a lot... However, I will say I remember the taste/smell took some getting used to when I first started..."

"I tend to be skeptical (and cynical) about just about everything, especially products that claim they'll increase whiteness by "three shades... They even whitened my porcelain crown -- something I didn't expect, since it wasn't nearly as stained as my natural teeth and I figured it must still be the original color... I kept thinking I would go to the dentist and have them whitened but then you have to take time off work... I think it's important to put the strips on before you brush, then brush with desensitizing toothpaste immediately afterward. I haven't stopped using the strips yet but I suspect my teeth will slowly return to their typical level of sensitivity after I'm done with the box... Extra points to Crest if they decide to make whitening strips that already have fluoride in them so you don't have to use desensitizing toothpaste afterward. Another downside if you can call it that: The top strip is only wide enough to cover the smile of someone with a mouth the diameter of a broom handle."