Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Vibrant Mint Flavor Whitening Toothpaste Twin Pack 8.2 Oz


Very Quick

"Of all the toothpastes I've used thus far, this one probably works the best."

") *Note: For about one year, I've also habitually used Listerine's whitening & restoring rinse at least once per day, but since I only experienced slight temporary whitening with it before I switched to this toothpaste, I give credit to the more dramatic whitening to the toothpaste."

"It really makes my teeth feel squeaky clean and helps in maintaining the brightness even if I drink dark colored drinks all the time."

"I liked this product so much that I stopped using my crest 3D toothpaste mid tube and switched to this brand."

"I can say however that there must be ingredients in this toothpaste that are meant to whiten; I accidentally dropped a glop of toothpaste on the carpet and cleaned it with a rag and water only to find my carpet bleached the next day."

"I use this with 3D White mouthwash (I have it decanted into a crystal container for liqueur."

"Our teeth are not only whiter but also shinier and keep that smooth clean feel to them all day long."

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Vibrant Mint Flavor Whitening Toothpaste Twin Pack 8.2 Oz (Compare Deals from $6.99)

Quick

"8oz, Twin Pack Then you have the middle-high end 3D White Luxe, which all boast 7 day results with the exception of this product, the 3D White Luxe Glamorous White toothpaste... NOTE: There is another version that whitens even more, but the cost of 1 tube is the same as two tubes of the product I'm reviewing... Of all the toothpastes I've used thus far, this one probably works the best."

"Good value for a whitening toothpaste that works better than any I've tried at a reasonable cost... :) So, I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 months now and will stick with it... ) *Note: For about one year, I've also habitually used Listerine's whitening & restoring rinse at least once per day, but since I only experienced slight temporary whitening with it before I switched to this toothpaste, I give credit to the more dramatic whitening to the toothpaste."

"It really makes my teeth feel squeaky clean and helps in maintaining the brightness even if I drink dark colored drinks all the time... I still have a few tubes left and it is effective in whitening - which is what it's actually supposed to do... I stopped using it after a few months because the sensitivity isn't something i'd want to live with for the rest of my life."

"It is one of the most pleasant aftertastes I have encountered using toothpaste... I use this with a top of the sonic brush, and rinse with mouthwash before brushing... I liked this product so much that I stopped using my crest 3D toothpaste mid tube and switched to this brand."

"I don't know about the whitening claims; we've used this toothpaste for several months and I don't see any improvement over other less expensive varieties making similar claims. I keep coming back to this toothpaste as I like the taste and feel it leaves in my mouth, its hard to describe how it is different than other toothpastes, for me it is just a fresher feel... I can say however that there must be ingredients in this toothpaste that are meant to whiten; I accidentally dropped a glop of toothpaste on the carpet and cleaned it with a rag and water only to find my carpet bleached the next day."

"We love all the 3D White toothpastes but the Vibrant Mint is our favorite flavor... I use this with 3D White mouthwash (I have it decanted into a crystal container for liqueur... Me and my husband both use them and we are happy with the results."

"My husband and I have been using this toothpaste for about a week... Our teeth are not only whiter but also shinier and keep that smooth clean feel to them all day long... The best whitening toothpaste I have ever tried."



Less Quick

"Ever since they've started marketing home whitening toothpastes, I've probably used most of them... 5 Oz Then you move up to the middle, which takes 14 days for results: Crest 3D White Vivid Anticavity Teeth Whitening Radiant Mint Toothpaste 5. 8oz, Twin Pack Then you have the middle-high end 3D White Luxe, which all boast 7 day results with the exception of this product, the 3D White Luxe Glamorous White toothpaste. This is the only one by Crest (as of this review) that boasts 5 days results. NOTE: There is another version that whitens even more, but the cost of 1 tube is the same as two tubes of the product I'm reviewing... Of all the toothpastes I've used thus far, this one probably works the best. I have not tried the higher end version, as this one is perfect for me."

"Good value for a whitening toothpaste that works better than any I've tried at a reasonable cost. No, it hasn't made my teeth blindingly white all the way down to the gumline, but I drink tea all morning long, so that's not to be expected. Within about three weeks though, my teeth were visibly whiter all over by about 90%.... :) So, I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 months now and will stick with it. (There are various versions offered by Crest, but I'm so pleased I won't veer from the path, so always make sure I buy this exact one. ) *Note: For about one year, I've also habitually used Listerine's whitening & restoring rinse at least once per day, but since I only experienced slight temporary whitening with it before I switched to this toothpaste, I give credit to the more dramatic whitening to the toothpaste. (Mainly using that Listerine now for the 'restoring' benefit which really seems to work."

"It really makes my teeth feel squeaky clean and helps in maintaining the brightness even if I drink dark colored drinks all the time. Cons: - There are times when I can feel the skin inside my mouth peeling... It's tolerable tho and not too sensitive to the point that it's difficult to eat or drink cold/hot beverages. I occasionally alternate this with some milder toothpaste. - Whenever I floss I find that some of those small blue crystal things get stuck in the deeper areas of my gums... I still have a few tubes left and it is effective in whitening - which is what it's actually supposed to do... I stopped using it after a few months because the sensitivity isn't something i'd want to live with for the rest of my life."

"Reason for purchase: I have always loved crest products and the reviews looked very promising... It is one of the most pleasant aftertastes I have encountered using toothpaste... I use this with a top of the sonic brush, and rinse with mouthwash before brushing. I have been able to keep my teeth white... I liked this product so much that I stopped using my crest 3D toothpaste mid tube and switched to this brand. Company that I purchased the product from: Amazon LLC Company that shipped the product: Amazon LLC Shipping time: Item was shipped out promptly in the agreed upon manner... I hope my review was helpful and has provided you quality information and/or an extra prospective to help you with your potential decision."

"We are on Subscribe and Save and we receive one twin pack for $6... We love all the 3D White toothpastes but the Vibrant Mint is our favorite flavor. I can definitely tell a huge difference in the color of my teeth... This stuff really does work to remove surface stains. I use this with 3D White mouthwash (I have it decanted into a crystal container for liqueur. I like that the mouthwash is clear and looks nice in my bathroom... Me and my husband both use them and we are happy with the results."