Tovolo Vented, Easy Grip, Collapsible Microwave Cover, 10.5 Inch, Red

Very Quick

"Big and sturdy and the collapsible part is the best."

"* Keeps microwave clear from splatter but the handle on top isn't deep at all."

"Tired of putting paper plates over bowls in the microwave."

"* Very useful for micro waving, stops splatters."

"Love the fact that it folds down, but think Ill get the one my momma owns after this one has melted down."

"The one thing I really don't like on this is the teeny little area at the top where you pick it up."

Tovolo Vented, Easy Grip, Collapsible Microwave Cover, 10.5 Inch, Red (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* I have needed something like this for some time. Tired of putting paper plates over bowls in the microwave. It is sturdy and collapsible(great feature)."

"* Top is literally melting away. Love the fact that it folds down, but think Ill get the one my momma owns after this one has melted down. Maybe my microwave is to grown up for this piece."

"The unit is difficult to get to pop open or closed, but it's new and will loosen with use. The one thing I really don't like on this is the teeny little area at the top where you pick it up. I have small hands and even this slot is inadequate."