Lampat LED Desk Lamp, Dimmable LED Table Lamp Black, 4 Lighting Modes, 5-Level Dimmer, Touch-Sensitive Control Panel, 1-Hour Auto Timer, 5V/2A USB Charging Port)

Very Quick

"The streamlined shape and high quality are perfect for what I needed."

"It can adjust its brightness according to what people want to do and it has a usb jack, making it very helpful."

"Much better lighting than previous lamp which used standard light bulbs."

"* It would be better if you could point the light up but this lamp is perfect otherwise."

"Of course it's a $20 lamp so you can't expect it to feel super high-quality so when you set it up you'll be greeted by that familiar plastic feeling but once you get it set to where you want it and aren't constantly moving it, it's totally fine."

"* Great Lamp!"

"You can even use it as a night light and it has a timer!"

Lampat LED Desk Lamp, Dimmable LED Table Lamp Black, 4 Lighting Modes, 5-Level Dimmer, Touch-Sensitive Control Panel, 1-Hour Auto Timer, 5V/2A USB Charging Port) (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* This lamp is everything I hoped for and more. The streamlined shape and high quality are perfect for what I needed... Would order again."

"" but I got this one because it has the different color settings/dimming patterns which makes it much easier on my eyes. I'm a student and I'm constantly staring at a book or my laptop and my favourite setting for studying is actually the sleep setting on the medium brightness... Of course it's a $20 lamp so you can't expect it to feel super high-quality so when you set it up you'll be greeted by that familiar plastic feeling but once you get it set to where you want it and aren't constantly moving it, it's totally fine."

"You can adjust it to many different angles... You can even use it as a night light and it has a timer!... I would highly recommend this desk lamp."


Less Quick

"Initially when I was looking I really thought "who cares, it's just a lamp?! " but I got this one because it has the different color settings/dimming patterns which makes it much easier on my eyes. I'm a student and I'm constantly staring at a book or my laptop and my favourite setting for studying is actually the sleep setting on the medium brightness... Of course it's a $20 lamp so you can't expect it to feel super high-quality so when you set it up you'll be greeted by that familiar plastic feeling but once you get it set to where you want it and aren't constantly moving it, it's totally fine... The 60-minute timer is an optional setting that's awesome if you're a Pomodoro timer lover like me. And it charges your phone or headphones right in the base! Definitely convenient so I'm not wasting my laptop battery charging my phone at my desk."

"* This desk lamp is awesome! You can adjust it to many different angles. I love the different light modes. You can even use it as a night light and it has a timer! It is very steady and won't knock over easily. It has a sleek modern look, that is very classy. I would highly recommend this desk lamp."