Outlite A100 Portable Ultra Bright Handheld LED Flashlight with Adjustable Focus and 5 Light Modes, Outdoor Water Resistant Torch, Powered Tactical Flashlight for Camping Hiking etc

Very Quick

"It was less than $13 and I carry it in my pack-back when hunting trips and it has not failed me yet."

"* Great well built light."

"About a short time of use, the mode jumps to other flashing mode with even touching anything."

"* Provides very bright light with a very wide scope, and very portable."

"For better results and longer battery life use 18650 rechargable batteries."

"* This is a great flashlight, the brightest that I have ever had!"

"* Compact, lightweight, and bright when it was working."

Outlite A100 Portable Ultra Bright Handheld LED Flashlight with Adjustable Focus and 5 Light Modes, Outdoor Water Resistant Torch, Powered Tactical Flashlight for Camping Hiking etc (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"It was less than $13 and I carry it in my pack-back when hunting trips and it has not failed me yet. The zoom will reach several yards out in front of me. For the price you can't go wrong!"

"* This Outlite flashlight is awesome... I bought two of these and plan to buy more... For better results and longer battery life use 18650 rechargable batteries."