Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones Waterproof IPX7, Wireless Earbuds Sport, Richer Bass HiFi Stereo In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic, Case, 7-9 Hrs Playback Noise Cancelling Headsets (Comfy & Fast Pairing)

Very Quick

"Now I can block out my fellow employee's screeching voice and not get hung up on wires."

"I cannot understand any of the words in songs because the music quality is so poor."

"When one pair failed after a few months they immediately sent me a replacement that also is working great."

"I never contacted the company, but apparently someone there read my review and sent me a replacement pair without me even asking for them."

"* Works great, love the mpow line of blue tooth."

"This is only personal though, I wish the cord would have just been softer like anykind of normal headset cord out there I would not advice anyone out of this one because its still doing good what its supposed to do, but I m looking for another product."

"* Worked ok, the wind noise while biking was annoying but died after 3 months - no charging no response just dead."

Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones Waterproof IPX7, Wireless Earbuds Sport, Richer Bass HiFi Stereo In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic, Case, 7-9 Hrs Playback Noise Cancelling Headsets (Comfy & Fast Pairing) (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* The sound sounds muffled and is not clear at all... it sounds like im blocking the speaker. I cannot understand any of the words in songs because the music quality is so poor."

"The battery life was not as advertised either, and when the power indicator said I had 50% left it really meant I had better charge them before I go for an hour's walk... I never contacted the company, but apparently someone there read my review and sent me a replacement pair without me even asking for them... So I left the Mpows in the box and used the Ankers for a couple weeks, but no matter how much I fiddled with them I could not get decent sound from them unless I literally pushed with my hands to hold them in place."

"Ive been using it for weeks now but I think you will get into pairing after you long press to turn on then either hit the button once or twice... Bluetooth connection quality is not really good, I dont wanna blame it on the device though I think I travel through certain mysterious areas which interfere with the bluetooth which give me echo and interruption while listening to music... This is only personal though, I wish the cord would have just been softer like anykind of normal headset cord out there I would not advice anyone out of this one because its still doing good what its supposed to do, but I m looking for another product."


Less Quick

"They sounded decent enough, although sometimes they would cut out for no reason that I could tell, and other times they wouldn't cut out at all. The battery life was not as advertised either, and when the power indicator said I had 50% left it really meant I had better charge them before I go for an hour's walk. Anyway, I had them and enjoyed them for the most part but after just a few months they just quit working at all... UPDATE: I have to add a couple stars for customer service and, as it turns out, better sound quality. I never contacted the company, but apparently someone there read my review and sent me a replacement pair without me even asking for them. As it turns out, I had ordered another set from Anker and both sets arrived on the same day. So I left the Mpows in the box and used the Ankers for a couple weeks, but no matter how much I fiddled with them I could not get decent sound from them unless I literally pushed with my hands to hold them in place."

"* I never review anything on Amazon but feel like I have to do this one... Battery life is noticably very low, I estimate it only lasts for around 5 hours... The battery gauge appearing on top of phone screen when its connected is not reading right though, I get battery low message even when the gauge is half full... Ive been using it for weeks now but I think you will get into pairing after you long press to turn on then either hit the button once or twice... Bluetooth connection quality is not really good, I dont wanna blame it on the device though I think I travel through certain mysterious areas which interfere with the bluetooth which give me echo and interruption while listening to music... Instead, it keeps hanging and touching my lower backhead, which is annoying whenever my head moves even a little bit. This is only personal though, I wish the cord would have just been softer like anykind of normal headset cord out there I would not advice anyone out of this one because its still doing good what its supposed to do, but I m looking for another product."