Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Reusable Ice Packs for Lunch Boxes, Lunch Bags and Coolers, Set of 4, Blue

Very Quick

"Was really hoping they would last frozen longer."

"Just the right size for a lunch bag or box and not too heavy."

"* Very little and don't hold long."

"* I was thinking of giving 4 stars but it does last until lunchtime...."

"* These are perfect for lunch boxes or small coolers."

Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Reusable Ice Packs for Lunch Boxes, Lunch Bags and Coolers, Set of 4, Blue (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* After reading all of great I decided to buy the 2 pack and now I wish I didn't. I put mine in a cooler and last frozen maybe 3-4 hours. Was really hoping they would last frozen longer."

"* These are perfect for lunch boxes or small coolers. Stay frozen fairly well. Not good for injuries as they are solid with no give."