SWEES Metal Bands Compatible Fitbit Charge 2, Milanese Stainless Steel Metal Magnetic Replacement Wristband Small & Large (5.5" - 9.9") for Women Men, Silver, Champagne, Rose Gold, Black, Colorful

Very Quick

"The other bands I fight with trying to get off to shower, and getting them back on is not as simple as this band."

"Easy to use; easy to keep clean."

"* Fits great and easy to put on!"

"The magnet is extremely strong so sometimes it gets unhinged around metal surfaces but it's really not that bad when that happens."

"* Fits perfect, I get tons of compliments on it when I wear it at work."

"I had the original small wristband on my Fitbit charge 2 but it was almost too small (I was using the last 3-4 holes) and ordered the large Milanese Band and it fits great, enough room to slide over my hand and plenty of room to adjust."

"Biggest complaint is that the finish on the connector pieces and magnet have worn off after only a month or two (I ve had it for 5 months now)."

SWEES Metal Bands Compatible Fitbit Charge 2, Milanese Stainless Steel Metal Magnetic Replacement Wristband Small & Large (5.5" - 9.9") for Women Men, Silver, Champagne, Rose Gold, Black, Colorful (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* WHY didn't I do this before! It is so easy to put on and take off as needed. The other bands I fight with trying to get off to shower, and getting them back on is not as simple as this band."

"She explained that she liked it a lot because it stayed on better than the default bands due to being magnetic, and it didn't look bad either... When I got home from work that day I looked on amazon and decided to buy the blue band (but I also bought the purple one bc the color of that one is lovely)... The magnet is extremely strong so sometimes it gets unhinged around metal surfaces but it's really not that bad when that happens."

"Much more comfortable than the stock rubber wristband that comes with the Fitbit. This wristband allows you to adjust the band size in fractions of an inch compared to only the holes on a traditional wristband. I had the original small wristband on my Fitbit charge 2 but it was almost too small (I was using the last 3-4 holes) and ordered the large Milanese Band and it fits great, enough room to slide over my hand and plenty of room to adjust."

"Color matches really well to the rose gold IPhone color, which is what I wanted (and based on other reviews is the best match)... Biggest complaint is that the finish on the connector pieces and magnet have worn off after only a month or two (I ve had it for 5 months now). All along the edges of the connectors my finish has worn away, and it easily chips off if banged into something."


Less Quick

"I work up front, checking people's groceries out and I tend to search for things they wear or carry with them to start a conversation about. About three months ago, a customer was wearing this band (in the purple color) and I asked her about it... She explained that she liked it a lot because it stayed on better than the default bands due to being magnetic, and it didn't look bad either... When I got home from work that day I looked on amazon and decided to buy the blue band (but I also bought the purple one bc the color of that one is lovely)... It's far easier to adjust than the default fitbit ones, and it doesn't irritate my skin like them either. The magnet is extremely strong so sometimes it gets unhinged around metal surfaces but it's really not that bad when that happens... My one recommendation is more colors because I wanted a blue one with the same brightness as the purple, but there was none."

"Color matches really well to the rose gold IPhone color, which is what I wanted (and based on other reviews is the best match)... I have a very small wrist and the size is great, there is still plenty of room left to make it tighter. Once in a while the edges of the band snag fabric, but it s not a big deal. I like how this band looks more elevated than the normal band... Biggest complaint is that the finish on the connector pieces and magnet have worn off after only a month or two (I ve had it for 5 months now). All along the edges of the connectors my finish has worn away, and it easily chips off if banged into something. I don t do anything unusual with it, just everyday wear at a desk job."