Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Toy

Very Quick

"REALLY helps with teething."

"When he's in his rock n play - I help him wrap his little fingers around the loops and he pulls at it and moves it up and down while looking at it!!"

"He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it."

"She's almost 6 months and this toy is still one of her faves."

"* My son loves the plastic rings that hook together so I thought this might interest him."

"He still plays with it months later!"

Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Toy (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* My niece loves this! REALLY helps with teething. The BONUS is it looks like an atom!"

"I wanted to find something for this little man but most toys are for 4+months... When he's in his rock n play - I help him wrap his little fingers around the loops and he pulls at it and moves it up and down while looking at it!! When we leave the house - I slip two of the loops over the stroller bar (UppaBaby Cruz) and prop it upright in front of his face so he can look at it (which he does)."

"He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it... We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything... I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it."

"It's easy for my daughter to grab and chew on. Love that it's light so it won't hurt her when she wacks it on her face! She's almost 6 months and this toy is still one of her faves."

"* My son loves the plastic rings that hook together so I thought this might interest him. He couldn't put it down for the first two hours I let him play with it and only did to nap. Great for teething too!"


Less Quick

"* This is the first toy that my 2 month old son could actually use. I wanted to find something for this little man but most toys are for 4+months. I was disappointed and even hesitant to buy this. I'm glad I took a chance because he likes it. When he's in his rock n play - I help him wrap his little fingers around the loops and he pulls at it and moves it up and down while looking at it!! When we leave the house - I slip two of the loops over the stroller bar (UppaBaby Cruz) and prop it upright in front of his face so he can look at it (which he does). I finally found a toy that a very young infant can engage with!!"

"He couldn't officially grab it, but could stuck his hands through the loops (on accident probably) and move the toy to his face and try to bite it. Now at 16 weeks he grabs it off the floor next to him, passes it between his hands, "chews" on it, etc... It travels well as you can smash it down at it bounces back to full shape when you pull it out of the bag. We also throw it in the car seat with him for some easy entertainment with no worries that he will suffocate against it choke on it or anything... I wish it was a bit louder, as the noise is so quiet that my little guy doesn't even to take notice of it... My friend warned me NOT to put it in the dishwasher - she melted hers. I just wash it with hot soapy water..."