iGK Replacement Bands Compatible for Fitbit Alta and Fitbit Alta HR, Newest Adjustable Sport Strap Smartwatch Fitness Wristbands

Very Quick

"Cons: it's fallen off my wrist a couple of times, almost without my notice, while doing high-contact things like picking up heavy bags of soil and playing with kids, such that I feel I have to be careful not to lose it; it does still catch in my long hair if given the chance."

"I think that if you purchase a darker color to prevent staining and aren't bothered by some scratches on the clasp (or go with the watch-like closure instead) then this is more than worth the money because it definitely is comfortable and at under $10, you can't really be beat, but if you're after something high quality and don't mind spending a bit more money then I'd go with a different brand."

"I had a Fitbit brand band that I paid $29 for and it lasted about 18 months before it broke, so if these last even 6 months I will be happy (another reviewer said theirs lasted 10 months - that's pretty good I think, for the price!"

"* My wife loves it."

"I'd rather have some minor scratches that no one but me will notice than be missing a wad of cash in my bank account after purchasing a brand name band."

"Thought white would look nice for summer, but now I will need to get another color because I'm embarrassed to even wear it."

iGK Replacement Bands Compatible for Fitbit Alta and Fitbit Alta HR, Newest Adjustable Sport Strap Smartwatch Fitness Wristbands (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"I noticed when comparing to my friend's large band that FitBit designed the sizes with differently angled curves in the part that connects to the device, so that the band will wrap more closely around a smaller wrist... Cons: it's fallen off my wrist a couple of times, almost without my notice, while doing high-contact things like picking up heavy bags of soil and playing with kids, such that I feel I have to be careful not to lose it; it does still catch in my long hair if given the chance. I will keep this one until it breaks, but after that, I think it'll be worth it to buy my next replacement from FitBit."

"* I bought this because I was missing the button clasp on my old FitBit Flex 2 and also wanted something a little more fun than the black band that came with my new Alta HR... The coating on the button clasp started scratching and peeling pretty much immediately, and I also noticed that it's a little bit harder to close than the one of the same design on my old Flex 2 band. I think that if you purchase a darker color to prevent staining and aren't bothered by some scratches on the clasp (or go with the watch-like closure instead) then this is more than worth the money because it definitely is comfortable and at under $10, you can't really be beat, but if you're after something high quality and don't mind spending a bit more money then I'd go with a different brand."

"They come in so many more color choices than what Fitbit offers, and I love the 'old' version of band that has the 2 metal prongs that snap into the holes in the wristband and was so happy to see this vendor carries that style! Yes the prongs are hard to fit snugly into the holes at first, but after wearing the band for a few days that's no longer an issue... I had a Fitbit brand band that I paid $29 for and it lasted about 18 months before it broke, so if these last even 6 months I will be happy (another reviewer said theirs lasted 10 months - that's pretty good I think, for the price!"

"* I was tired of my old band so wanted to try a new color, but didn't want to spend the $20 that FitBit charges for a new band... I did notice that the metal octagon on the clasp got pretty scratched though, and again, that's only after a week or so... I'd rather have some minor scratches that no one but me will notice than be missing a wad of cash in my bank account after purchasing a brand name band."

"After one wear to the health club, I noticed it looked a little dirty/black around the edges... I have no idea where the black is coming from or if it's just that the white is wearing off. Thought white would look nice for summer, but now I will need to get another color because I'm embarrassed to even wear it."


Less Quick

"But here are some things I wish I'd known: When I bought my FitBit, I ordered a size small, and that fit perfectly until it broke. I noticed when comparing to my friend's large band that FitBit designed the sizes with differently angled curves in the part that connects to the device, so that the band will wrap more closely around a smaller wrist... I'll try to upload pictures later to show the gap in mine; I have to cinch it a little more tightly than is really comfortable on the top and bottom of my wrist if I want to keep the watch from moving around side-to-side. I originally purchased a second band from this company, in the buckle style, same size... Style pros: it sits flat, looks nice, is easy to put on and take off (after the first couple of times), and doesn't have any individual pieces that can slide around the way that the buckle style does. Cons: it's fallen off my wrist a couple of times, almost without my notice, while doing high-contact things like picking up heavy bags of soil and playing with kids, such that I feel I have to be careful not to lose it; it does still catch in my long hair if given the chance. I will keep this one until it breaks, but after that, I think it'll be worth it to buy my next replacement from FitBit."

"* These are fantastics dupes of the actual Fitbit brand bands, and the price can't be beat!... I bought four of these 'knock offs' for that price and love them! They come in so many more color choices than what Fitbit offers, and I love the 'old' version of band that has the 2 metal prongs that snap into the holes in the wristband and was so happy to see this vendor carries that style! Yes the prongs are hard to fit snugly into the holes at first, but after wearing the band for a few days that's no longer an issue. I guess it just takes the band some time to get broken in. I had a Fitbit brand band that I paid $29 for and it lasted about 18 months before it broke, so if these last even 6 months I will be happy (another reviewer said theirs lasted 10 months - that's pretty good I think, for the price!... I have these in white, teal, dark blue, teal, and neon green and change them out all the time depending on my mood or what I'm wearing."

"* I was tired of my old band so wanted to try a new color, but didn't want to spend the $20 that FitBit charges for a new band... Well the picture on the iGK bands here seemed to match perfectly the style and shape of the original FitBit band I have, so I had to give it a go... It was even easier to buckle than the original FitBit band; does that mean it's not as sturdy? Well after a couple weeks use, it seems to hold up. The color hasn't run either, and no weird scents like with other cheap plastic purchases. I did notice that the metal octagon on the clasp got pretty scratched though, and again, that's only after a week or so... I'd rather have some minor scratches that no one but me will notice than be missing a wad of cash in my bank account after purchasing a brand name band."