Hanes Women's Long Sleeve Tee

Very Quick

"These are thin shirts, not necessarily see-thru, and very fitted for women's clothing."

"The fit is right and they are just long enough to be flattering but not so long that they look sloppy."

"Purchased the black one last year and it was great - the teal and white ones didn't fit well like an x- large should."

"However, I found that I liked the fit so much that I have been wearing it on other occasions, usually pairing it with jeans."

"Second set, the shirts were thicker, they shrink a ton after the wash from size XL to size M or so all things being equal (the same wash cycle -eco warm, the same dry cycle - air fluff)."

Hanes Women's Long Sleeve Tee (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"I ordered large sizes because of her body shape and because anything cotton will shrink... These are thin shirts, not necessarily see-thru, and very fitted for women's clothing... I'm praying they really don't shrink because there's not much give to the fabric."

"* Very disappointed in the Hanes Teal T-shirt. Purchased the black one last year and it was great - the teal and white ones didn't fit well like an x- large should... Wash as I did the black one and got a surprise- material different."

"* I originally purchased this shirt as well as a few other ones in different colors to wear under my nursing scrubs. However, I found that I liked the fit so much that I have been wearing it on other occasions, usually pairing it with jeans... I have been pleased to find that it fits true to size and there was no shrinkage when I washed it."

"In the first order the shirts were thinner, larger and did not shrink a bit after the wash. Second set, the shirts were thicker, they shrink a ton after the wash from size XL to size M or so all things being equal (the same wash cycle -eco warm, the same dry cycle - air fluff)... I don't like the way the second batch the new one feels, the shirts feel less like 100% cotton and more like a blend, regardless of the stamp that it is pure cotton."


Less Quick

"I ordered large sizes because of her body shape and because anything cotton will shrink... ) What arrived looks more like a medium - definitely for people without many curves... Hanes is one of the few companies with clothes that sometimes work for petite women. The only other one is Land's End, but they're expensive. These are thin shirts, not necessarily see-thru, and very fitted for women's clothing. As in, not only does it run small but it really does the hourglass shape if you want to show off your figure... I'm praying they really don't shrink because there's not much give to the fabric."

"* I originally purchased this shirt as well as a few other ones in different colors to wear under my nursing scrubs. However, I found that I liked the fit so much that I have been wearing it on other occasions, usually pairing it with jeans. The cut is slightly fitted which I think looks much more flattering than boxy long sleeve t-shirts... I like that it can be very casual or can easily be dressed up with some nice accesories which, I think that makes it perfect for travel. I love the fact that this shirt is tagless so I do't gave to deal with an itchy tag irritating the back of my neck. The fabric is a fairly heavy weight 100% cotton that is soft and comfortable... I have been pleased to find that it fits true to size and there was no shrinkage when I washed it."

"Second order was for colors: light pink, dark pink, white, blue, purple. In the first order the shirts were thinner, larger and did not shrink a bit after the wash. Second set, the shirts were thicker, they shrink a ton after the wash from size XL to size M or so all things being equal (the same wash cycle -eco warm, the same dry cycle - air fluff). The colors are also different, in the first batch the light and dark pinks are not the same as were... If it were from amazon sellers then I would understand that could happen but both orders were "ship and sold by Amazon". I don't like the way the second batch the new one feels, the shirts feel less like 100% cotton and more like a blend, regardless of the stamp that it is pure cotton. You might want to take this into consideration while ordering or try few different orders from them from different listings."