PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve - Best Knee Brace for Meniscus Tear, Arthritis, Quick Recovery etc. – Knee Support For Running, CrossFit, Basketball and other Sports – FOR BEST FIT CHECK SIZING CHART

Very Quick

"* They are like the rest of them they, they don't stay in place and slide down my leg."

"Instead, we get this email 9 times and when the product sizing was off (stretched) and a good amount of the threading came apart I thought to try responding via this email: You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - PowerLix Message: Hi William, I just wanted to reach out and make sure your new Knee Brace arrived okay!"

"I've been told that I'll need knee replacements but the longer I can wait, the better because I'm too young to get them now."

"There had been a lot of talk about the sizing on here, and I think that for those with smaller sizes it may be a little off."

"* Great product very happy with my purchase, I would definitely buy again ??"

"After wearing them every day for at least 10 hours I developed an area on the back of my knee proximal and distal to the knee itself that became open with bleeding."

"I replied and told the supplier(Jennifer) that I might replace to a bigger size (I got small, I'm 5"1 and 106lbs) since it's a little tight on the most top part."

PowerLix Compression Knee Sleeve - Best Knee Brace for Meniscus Tear, Arthritis, Quick Recovery etc. – Knee Support For Running, CrossFit, Basketball and other Sports – FOR BEST FIT CHECK SIZING CHART (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"I received the following email multiple times, which always appear suspicious and I m disappointed that Amazon doesn t better control these sellers via creating a singular means for a seller to reach the consumer and the consumer reach them. Instead, we get this email 9 times and when the product sizing was off (stretched) and a good amount of the threading came apart I thought to try responding via this email: You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - PowerLix Message: Hi William, I just wanted to reach out and make sure your new Knee Brace arrived okay!... Please let me know if you have any issues at all and I will make sure to set things right :) In case you have any questions about the brace, please download customer service guide that we prepared for you."

"I purchased the first one and was so happy with the fit and performance that I bought another one for my other knee. I've had knee problems since my teen years and have spent so much money onbraces that didn't stay in place... I've been told that I'll need knee replacements but the longer I can wait, the better because I'm too young to get them now."

"There had been a lot of talk about the sizing on here, and I think that for those with smaller sizes it may be a little off. After reading some reviews, I went with one size down from the sizing chart (Medium instead of Large)... I could not use it on my injured knee (torn ACL and both meniscuses) as the medial meniscus area would get quite irritated after a while (moreso than without the brace)."

"I have been having knee problems for some time and didn't want to go to the doctors... After wearing them every day for at least 10 hours I developed an area on the back of my knee proximal and distal to the knee itself that became open with bleeding. It was extremely painful and I thought there has to be something better out there to support my knee but, not cause my skin to open."

"I replied and told the supplier(Jennifer) that I might replace to a bigger size (I got small, I'm 5"1 and 106lbs) since it's a little tight on the most top part. She mentioned that try to give sometime just wear it and it will be more loose otherwise, return and exchange... I felt it has more support and I'm not scared of running around, jumping, and smashing the shuttlecock."


Less Quick

"I received the following email multiple times, which always appear suspicious and I m disappointed that Amazon doesn t better control these sellers via creating a singular means for a seller to reach the consumer and the consumer reach them. Instead, we get this email 9 times and when the product sizing was off (stretched) and a good amount of the threading came apart I thought to try responding via this email: You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - PowerLix Message: Hi William, I just wanted to reach out and make sure your new Knee Brace arrived okay! I wanted to make sure that the size you ordered will fit perfectly... Please let me know if you have any issues at all and I will make sure to set things right :) In case you have any questions about the brace, please download customer service guide that we prepared for you... All of us EARN 5 stars, but not through spamming people without substance for a 5 star rating... However, I very much dislike the devious nature of a seller trying to portray themselves as something they are not... I ve been a HUGE Amazon fan for years, though must say I m seeing a pattern of slipping service, sellers hounding the consumer, slower delivery, tougher to find products and more."

"I purchased the first one and was so happy with the fit and performance that I bought another one for my other knee. I've had knee problems since my teen years and have spent so much money onbraces that didn't stay in place... Yours is the very first knee brace I've owned that doesn't move down my leg and come off my knee... Through the years, I've had several knee surgeries and arthritis build-up and now have bone on bone on both knees. I've been told that I'll need knee replacements but the longer I can wait, the better because I'm too young to get them now. A few months ago I was in so much knee pain and knew I had to start doing some exercise but they hurt so badly I didn't want to... My husband has knee problems as well and has had braces but they don't stay put so today I ordered two for him too!"

"There had been a lot of talk about the sizing on here, and I think that for those with smaller sizes it may be a little off. After reading some reviews, I went with one size down from the sizing chart (Medium instead of Large). The brace does seem to fit well, about the same tightness above and below the knee as the other similar brace I have. So I do think it is the correct size, but it exerts almost too much compression on the meniscus areas of the knee. I could not use it on my injured knee (torn ACL and both meniscuses) as the medial meniscus area would get quite irritated after a while (moreso than without the brace)... I like it for that use, though the same area on my "good" knee does also become irritated if I wear it for too prolonged of a time... I'm not highly mobile with it right now, but it has never slipped down on my leg."

"I have to say that this thing made a HUGE difference in my day! I have been having knee problems for some time and didn't want to go to the doctors... After wearing them every day for at least 10 hours I developed an area on the back of my knee proximal and distal to the knee itself that became open with bleeding. It was extremely painful and I thought there has to be something better out there to support my knee but, not cause my skin to open... You WILL NOT be disappointed with this purchase. The most important part is to measure your thigh so you get the proper fit... I ordered a second one so that I can launder my original one so I am not without."

"* I've been a valued customer of Amazon and transact business with different seller... I replied and told the supplier(Jennifer) that I might replace to a bigger size (I got small, I'm 5"1 and 106lbs) since it's a little tight on the most top part. She mentioned that try to give sometime just wear it and it will be more loose otherwise, return and exchange. I used it for the first time in our 3rd set game of Mixed badminton league yesterday and guess what, WE WON! I should have worn it from the very start of my 1st and 2nd place and also our doubles set... I felt it has more support and I'm not scared of running around, jumping, and smashing the shuttlecock. If you're looking for a good price and a quality product, I truly recommend this."