Hanes Men's Long Sleeve Cool Dri T-Shirt UPF 50+ (Pack of 2)

Very Quick

"Because these shirts are so "silky" and because they wick moisture, I also wear them as a sleep garment, and I highly recommend you try that too (rather than a typical pajama top)."

"* Great look and quality for a much lower price than other name brands."

"* Perfect base layer with moisture wicking."

"considering how affordable these are, and how much I like them, I will be getting more if they hold up a few months (as I do wear them every day, that's 3-4 days a week by the two I got.."

"* Fitted as listed, provided good sun protection while snorkeling."

"* Served the purpose I needed something cheap and long sleeve to protect me from dirt and sun during my summer outdoor diy projects."

"Fit is great but the best part is the spf Protection from the sun."

Hanes Men's Long Sleeve Cool Dri T-Shirt UPF 50+ (Pack of 2) (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"They are extremely comfortable, and perhaps the most comfortable long sleeve shirt I have ever worn, when I consider their utility and how many hours I have worn them... They function very well for moisture movement (wicking) and when I walk outside in hot 100 degree Texas summer weather I feel the evaporation of the sweat (keeping me cool) and my skin under the fabric remains dry... Because these shirts are so "silky" and because they wick moisture, I also wear them as a sleep garment, and I highly recommend you try that too (rather than a typical pajama top)."

"The sleeves are long enough (slightly extra long) and if you can sew, you could make thumbholes in them if you want... I think they will work great in the rain too, since they feel dry even when i'm sweating... considering how affordable these are, and how much I like them, I will be getting more if they hold up a few months (as I do wear them every day, that's 3-4 days a week by the two I got.."

"* Served the purpose I needed something cheap and long sleeve to protect me from dirt and sun during my summer outdoor diy projects. i got a size above so it will be loose, comfy and cool. I used this heavily and washed it everyday for months and it lasted."

"* My husband loves these t-shirts. Fit is great but the best part is the spf Protection from the sun... Will buy more."


Less Quick

"They are extremely comfortable, and perhaps the most comfortable long sleeve shirt I have ever worn, when I consider their utility and how many hours I have worn them... They function very well for moisture movement (wicking) and when I walk outside in hot 100 degree Texas summer weather I feel the evaporation of the sweat (keeping me cool) and my skin under the fabric remains dry... I am a long-distance ocean sailor and also wear the hi-vis yellow shirts when sailing offshore, just in case of MOB (Man Over Board) where visibility is a matter of life and death if you are in the water. I will also wear these when snorkeling, again for sun protection (about 40-50 UPF) and for visibility when on the water surface... Because these shirts are so "silky" and because they wick moisture, I also wear them as a sleep garment, and I highly recommend you try that too (rather than a typical pajama top)... I wake up with dry skin, (as the body moisture has been wicked away) and that is very comfortable way to sleep. I think these shirts would be a very good item for anyone who is active outdoors in hot or cold weather (e."

"I'm 6'1 and about 190-200lbs, normal to (used to be more) athletic and these shirts fit perfect. Loose enough to be airy and they keep me cool enough to forget I'm wearing them. The sleeves are long enough (slightly extra long) and if you can sew, you could make thumbholes in them if you want. I wear them 2 or 3 days in a row, then can easily wash them in a small bowl, rinsing them out and hang dry inside, by a fan and they will be dry by morning... I've read that pink reflects best, and stick with lighter colors to keep mosquitos away. I think they will work great in the rain too, since they feel dry even when i'm sweating... considering how affordable these are, and how much I like them, I will be getting more if they hold up a few months (as I do wear them every day, that's 3-4 days a week by the two I got.."