G4Free 62/68 Inch Automatic Open Golf Umbrella Extra Large Oversize Double Canopy Vented Windproof Waterproof Stick Umbrellas

Very Quick

"Either my umbrella was an anomaly, or these are not built or designed sturdy enough."

"Hers is working great, mine was used for the first time today (March 15, 2018) and broke when the wind took control and folded it back like in a comedy sketch."

"Well made and easy to use."

"I really like that the umbrella comes with a slip cover and a shoulder strap."

"This umbrella is big enough for Mum and Bad together with baby."

"Works in the wind and great size."

G4Free 62/68 Inch Automatic Open Golf Umbrella Extra Large Oversize Double Canopy Vented Windproof Waterproof Stick Umbrellas (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* This umbrella busted after one strong gust. Either my umbrella was an anomaly, or these are not built or designed sturdy enough... This was on the third use."

"Hers is working great, mine was used for the first time today (March 15, 2018) and broke when the wind took control and folded it back like in a comedy sketch... G4 customer service contacted me via-email on how they might be able to help me with my dissatisfaction of the 68" broken umbrella. The customer service representative suggested sending me a new umbrella of the same size and color as a replacement by offering me a MAX discount code(99% off."

"* This is an awesome umbrella! 100% would recommend and buy agin. Well made and easy to use."

"* Bought this for my grandparents because they lost their other big umbrella... He asked everyone to give him his attention while he push the button on the handle to open the umbrella. I really like that the umbrella comes with a slip cover and a shoulder strap."

"* Looking forward this kind of umbrella so long since rainy season is coming! This umbrella is big enough for Mum and Bad together with baby. Excellent quality and easy to open."


Less Quick

"* I purchased 2, 68" black umbrellas on November 26, 2017, one for me, one for her. Hers is working great, mine was used for the first time today (March 15, 2018) and broke when the wind took control and folded it back like in a comedy sketch... My purchase was based on good quality, "YOU (WON'T) BE BLOWN AWAY", "WIND SIMPLY WON'T BREAK IT" and "LASTS A LIFETIME"... G4 customer service contacted me via-email on how they might be able to help me with my dissatisfaction of the 68" broken umbrella. The customer service representative suggested sending me a new umbrella of the same size and color as a replacement by offering me a MAX discount code(99% off. All I had to do was to re-order it from Amazon as all orders are FBA (FBA=Fulfillment by Amazon), at this time. The shipping of the replacement was unbelievably fast and I now have a brand new 68" black umbrella!"