Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid)

Very Quick

"* the right size and fits my daughter well."

"And after so many people complaining about the shoes not fitting, you'd think they would figure out that whoever typed up their own size chart screwed it up, EPICALLY."

"The best slippers, the size is perfect, because they are clear what size to order depending on the size of her regular shoes."

"* Ordered these one size larger thanks to the other reviews and they fit my daughter perfectly."

"* My daughter has wide feet and we have a hard time finding shoes to fit her, so I was thrilled to find a ballet shoe that came in a wide width for her first ever ballet class."

"They have a little string around the opening so you can tighten the shoe a bit for a better fit as well as a band to keep it in place."

"* Fit was too small."

Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid) (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"The chart says "Manufacturer size" "Toddler 7" corresponds with "US" size 8, which means buy a Capezio size Toddler 7 if your kid wears a US size 8 in other shoes... And after so many people complaining about the shoes not fitting, you'd think they would figure out that whoever typed up their own size chart screwed it up, EPICALLY... It only cost $4 more dollars to buy the same pair of shoes from a dancewear store, and they make sure the shoes fit correctly."

"* My daughter has wide feet and we have a hard time finding shoes to fit her, so I was thrilled to find a ballet shoe that came in a wide width for her first ever ballet class... Way too wide, even pulling the strings tight, but I thought the length might not give her enough room to grow... Overall, the quality is nice, leather is soft, so I give them five stars for quality."

"There happens to be alot of dance shoes and alot of comments about how good and bad they are and I was lost in a sea of "oh my god.... They have a little string around the opening so you can tighten the shoe a bit for a better fit as well as a band to keep it in place... It fit with a tiny bit of room to spare but the delicate cord made it so it looked like they were made for her feet."


Less Quick

"There's no way for me to get another order in time for her class. I'm scrambling to figure out where I can go locally to get what I need for her... And AGGRAVATING because without their "helpful" chart, I would have ordered the correct size!... The chart says "Manufacturer size" "Toddler 7" corresponds with "US" size 8, which means buy a Capezio size Toddler 7 if your kid wears a US size 8 in other shoes. But the chart should be exactly the opposite because the Capezio size should be a whole size larger than the generic US size... And after so many people complaining about the shoes not fitting, you'd think they would figure out that whoever typed up their own size chart screwed it up, EPICALLY... It only cost $4 more dollars to buy the same pair of shoes from a dancewear store, and they make sure the shoes fit correctly."

"* My daughter has wide feet and we have a hard time finding shoes to fit her, so I was thrilled to find a ballet shoe that came in a wide width for her first ever ballet class. Based on the reviews, I sized up to a 10. 5W, as she is just getting into a size 9... Way too wide, even pulling the strings tight, but I thought the length might not give her enough room to grow... 5M and the 10s fit with room to grow and are still a tad wide... Overall, the quality is nice, leather is soft, so I give them five stars for quality. Our experience does not align with every other review here though!"

"My daughter is seven and this is her first year in dance. When the paperwork came out that she needed dance shoes, a certain color and appearance.... There happens to be alot of dance shoes and alot of comments about how good and bad they are and I was lost in a sea of "oh my god.... They are sturdy and didn't fall apart when I stared at them in that critical, parent-judgement way. They have a little string around the opening so you can tighten the shoe a bit for a better fit as well as a band to keep it in place... they LOOK better than the picture and I am so pleased that I told all the other parents where to go... It fit with a tiny bit of room to spare but the delicate cord made it so it looked like they were made for her feet."