Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Scent Men s Deodorant 3 Oz (Pack of 4)


Very Quick

"I'm not sure if the formula is that different from the other products Old Spice sells or if they recently changed the formulas, but I think I'm going to find a new brand."

"Growing up, Old Spice was always considered an old, dying brand that was only purchased by old men, who used far too much before strolling up and down the aisles at K-Mart."

"I've been using this for many years now and it's important to note that it is a deodorant only NO antiperspirant."

"iv used old spice before but the more expensive 5-6 dollar per ones."

"This long lasting nature of Old Spice Pure Sport initially seems like a benefit until you are shirtless in your office bathroom washing your armpits for the fourth time trying to remove the horrible caustic substance that is eating your skin."

"Not only did the rash go away, but the performance of the product was much better than I had previously experienced with any other deodorant."

"I find this scent pleasing to the nose, not over-powering, and the best part is through improvement of the product, and longer lasting protection, the original formula has not changed so much that you would notice the changes in the product, rather has just become better."

Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Scent Men's Deodorant 3 Oz (Pack of 4) (Compare Deals from $7.76)



Quick

"I saw this pack when I needed more and figured it would be about the same, only as a stick... I stopped using the deodorant to test if it was the cause and in a few days the redness went away... I'm not sure if the formula is that different from the other products Old Spice sells or if they recently changed the formulas, but I think I'm going to find a new brand."

"Growing up, Old Spice was always considered an old, dying brand that was only purchased by old men, who used far too much before strolling up and down the aisles at K-Mart... It keeps me dry and cool throughout the day and only seems to get overpowered if I am truly exerting myself (heavy sweaters - not sure if this brand is for you)... I have noticed that it maintains protection throughout the course of a workday, but that if I go too long (work and then evening event, back-to-back without time to change) that the deodorant portion starts to waiver."

"I've been using this for many years now and it's important to note that it is a deodorant only NO antiperspirant. I used to have terrible sweaty pits and all of my shirts turned yellow or eventually had marks in the pits from the deodorant itself. After I switched to deodorant only within a few days I was significantly less sweaty my shirts looks better and last longer."

"iv used old spice before but the more expensive 5-6 dollar per ones... i also got a rash after a few days of using it. even putting on twice as much as normal it still lasts till just over lunch time and i feel all dry then i had to use my (overnight in case bag) deodorant i just keep in my car."

"It has a good value for the money and an okay scent but a little strong. It lasts a very long time and does not come off easily. This long lasting nature of Old Spice Pure Sport initially seems like a benefit until you are shirtless in your office bathroom washing your armpits for the fourth time trying to remove the horrible caustic substance that is eating your skin."

"I started using this many years ago when I had to make a switch based on getting a rash with my previous brand, which was a roll-on product... Not only did the rash go away, but the performance of the product was much better than I had previously experienced with any other deodorant. The different scents are not that drastic, but I prefer the Fresh scent, as it is pretty neutral compared to the others, and won't conflict much with your cologne, should you like to wear that most of the time."

"All the men in my home have more than one favorite deodorant and antiperspirant, while others keep to the traditional scent of Old Spice... He is always pleased with the Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Scent, a reasonable price, that last long throughout the day with protection... I find this scent pleasing to the nose, not over-powering, and the best part is through improvement of the product, and longer lasting protection, the original formula has not changed so much that you would notice the changes in the product, rather has just become better."





Less Quick

"Let me start by saying I've never had an issue with Old Spice deodorants before. Prior to this one, I was using the High Endurance Pure Sport Gel version and it worked great. I saw this pack when I needed more and figured it would be about the same, only as a stick. After the second, day I noticed my armpits were a bit itchy, but didn't think much of it. By the third day they were very visibly red and irritated. I stopped using the deodorant to test if it was the cause and in a few days the redness went away... I'm not sure if the formula is that different from the other products Old Spice sells or if they recently changed the formulas, but I think I'm going to find a new brand."

"Growing up, Old Spice was always considered an old, dying brand that was only purchased by old men, who used far too much before strolling up and down the aisles at K-Mart... The scent is fairly mild, as compared to some deodorants that overpower nearby people, let alone the user... It keeps me dry and cool throughout the day and only seems to get overpowered if I am truly exerting myself (heavy sweaters - not sure if this brand is for you). Even when I do sweat, however, the deodorant portion keeps on going strong. I have noticed that it maintains protection throughout the course of a workday, but that if I go too long (work and then evening event, back-to-back without time to change) that the deodorant portion starts to waiver... I have sampled the over scents and like this one the most. Although the bottle claims "24 hour protection" I would not recommend you test that limit - as the scent will be overpowered long before the anti-perspirant aspect."

"iv used old spice before but the more expensive 5-6 dollar per ones... these however only last me a few hours. i'v never had that problem before on any type of deodorant in the past. i also got a rash after a few days of using it. even putting on twice as much as normal it still lasts till just over lunch time and i feel all dry then i had to use my (overnight in case bag) deodorant i just keep in my car. funny enough or normally one would think that one will be fine the rest of the day until i go to sleep. so now i have a unused pack of these and im back to buying a 5-6 dollar one as normal."