InterDesign Mildew-Free PEVA 3 Gauge Shower Liner, 72 x 72, Clear

"I very rarely review things. If there are hundreds of positive reviews, one more isn't going to make a difference. I usually look at the bad reviews first to see what the problems may be. I WISH I had listened to the bad reviews of this shower curtain, but there didn't seem to be enough to worry about. This shower curtain is THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN! As someone already said, IT'S THIN AND FLOATY! The little magnets at the bottom (one of the three) did not stay in place. I thought it had a "pocket" to keep it in, but when I tried to put the magnet back into its pocket, the pocket came away in my hand. That's how badly made this is. I don't even remember how much I paid for it and I don't care, I'm buying another right now. The kicker is, I had a great one I bought a year ago, but when I moved 2 weeks ago, I just threw it out and figured I'd buy another when I moved in. It was very heavy and thick and never moved! I actually looked back through my orders and clicked on the one I bought and ordered it again. And this is the crap they sent me, not at all what I bought before! Can you tell how angry I am?!? ARGH!! Lol. Ok, time to take a lousy shower now. Sheesh.."

InterDesign Mildew-Free PEVA 3 Gauge Shower Liner, 72 x 72, Clear (Compare Deals from $5.00)

"I haven't had a home where I needed a shower curtain in years. But the guest bath in my new house has no door, so shower curtains it is. I purchased the Interdesign Thistle Shower Curtain and this was the one recommended with the product. Not feeling the need to give the inside curtain much thought past "no mold," I went ahead and just purchased both. If this were for any of the other bathrooms where at least 1-2 people will shower every day in those bathrooms, I'd have returned it the moment I started pulling it out of the package. Way too thin and lacking any kind of quality. I don't expect the inner shower lining to be amazing, and at a < $7 price point, I wasn't expecting TOO much, but geez...it's like a really big, thin plastic bag. In my case, that bathroom is almost solely for appearance only and it'll only be occasionally used for showering by guests, I think. So I kept it, because I don't care enough at this point to wait to hang the curtain on account of the liner. But if you're purchasing this for one of your main bathrooms -- don't do it."

"I unfortunately didn't notice in the photos that there aren't even metal grommets on this thing - so it will rip really easily. And just so people are aware, apparently "3 gauge" means "extremely thin and light." I did not realize that before purchasing. If I had thought this wouldn't have metal grommets, I would have spent a few more dollars on something else. It's also a big pain to install because you have to poke each hole out, as the plastic holes are not fully punched. Some of them are barely punched through, so you have to push hard while also being careful not to rip the curtain... while balancing on the edge of the tub/stool whatever you're standing on. UGH! I did 2 stars instead of 1 because it's the least expensive one on here."

"My apartment is what you would call comfy and well thought out, all except for the shower curtain rod in my bathroom. My particular situation was that due to the split in the shower rod (a metal support rod divides both sides) I'd have to buy two sets of shower curtain liners and then cut them down to the proper length (width wise) so that they didn't bunched up and look ugly. You can imagine how happy I was when I ordered these and found them to fit perfectly (and I mean "perfectly"). Been using these for two days now and they're a very welcome change indeed. Not only are they easier to unpack and install, but they're also much easier on the wallet. I was spending something close to $20 for two sets of shower curtain liners every 3 months. Now at half the cost I'm smarter and richer. I realize that this review is over the top when it comes to reviewing such a simplistic item like shower curtain liners, but truly, it's something you will utilize every day and will reward you as such thousand times over. Rating: 5 out of 5"

"Pros: 1. It is true to size - in my case, 72x72. 2. It has magnets on each side of the liner to weigh it down. 3. It keeps water off the floor. Cons: So very thin! I purchased two of these inexpensive shower liners to temporarily hang in our new bathrooms until we could select the shower curtains of our choice. As I began to remove the liner from it's packaging, I removed the thin film that I assumed covered the shower curtain. Wrong! That was the shower curtain! Perhaps this is my own fault - 3 gauge likely means something to someone; obviously not to me. Save yourself $5 and drive straight to your local dollar store and buy this same liner (if not better) for $1.00. If they don't have a shower curtain, just buy painter's plastic and poke some holes in the top... likely better quality than this shower liner."

"If something seems too good to be true (low cost) it probably is and that was proven in this case for me. In buying this I just threw $5 out the window. From the very first shower after hanging this I knew it would be coming down & being thrown in the garbage as fast as a replacement could arrive, which I quickly ordered. Other reviewers warned that this was too thin but I thought I wouldn't mind. But too thin, a little too short (barely passed the tub ledge) and no magnets to hold it down, and this liner was blowing into me and sticking to me. Not a good feeling when you are trying to get clean, especially I imagined over time as the curtain would get dirtier. So as soon as my purchase of another liner arrived, I installed it that night and threw this straight in the garbage. Thankfully I won't cry over losing just $5. I am sorry to say I cannot recommend this to others."

"The advantage of this liner is that it seems to be the only one around sized for a shower stall. The disadvantages are as follows: It's thin. And floaty. And THIN. And FLOATY. So basically, unless you figure out some way to weight the bottom of it (there are magnets, but only at the corners, which isn't as helpful as you'd think), you're going to spend your entire shower playing "avoid the shower curtain" - ladies, this makes shaving your legs almost impossible. So far, I've tried using Velcro dots to stick the thing to the shower stall, bag clips to weight the bottom of it, and now I'm looking at a combination of both, but I suspect it's a lost cause. I believe I'm going to end up having to buy a sturdier liner with a more heavily weighted bottom and just deal with the fact that it's way too wide for a shower stall."


InterDesign Mildew-Free PEVA 3 Gauge Shower Liner, 72 x 72, Clear (Compare Deals from $5.00)