Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Extra Fresh 2.7 oz, Twin Pack


Very Quick

"EDIT: 05/24/2015 - It's been more than two years since I've started using the product/written this review, and I'm still using it to this day."

"It also lasts quite long - not sure if it goes the full 24 hours, but it will last most of the day with one application."

"All of the deodorants I've used before this certainly seemed to help prevent some perspiration, but by the end of the day my shirts would still be pretty damp under the arms."

"I've been using it for a week now and it has kept my underarms clear of sweat or any odor."

"Best antiperspirant and deodorant I've used."

"I've used a Gillette brand of clear gel for years but the cost got too high and it took forever for it to dry under my arms after application."

"With this one I don't sweat and it actually lasts me the whole day, I don't know about the 48 hour thing because I shower everyday, so yea."

Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Extra Fresh 2.7 oz, Twin Pack (Compare Deals from $5.60)

Quick

"I have been using this product for a few months now, and am very satisfied with the results... I would recommend this product to any person that experiences skin irritations from using antiperspirants, and is looking for an alternative product that won't cause them... EDIT: 05/24/2015 - It's been more than two years since I've started using the product/written this review, and I'm still using it to this day."

"I just don't like the feeling of sweaty armpits so I'm gonna give in and continue using the aluminum until something comes out telling me it's just awful for you. This is twin-pack is a good deal at Amazon and this scent is fresh enough without being overpowering or way too artificially masculine like some of the ones on the market (eh hem, axe). It also lasts quite long - not sure if it goes the full 24 hours, but it will last most of the day with one application."

"All of the deodorants I've used before this certainly seemed to help prevent some perspiration, but by the end of the day my shirts would still be pretty damp under the arms... For those complaining about this deodorant leaving behind residue on your shirts, be sure you (a) only apply ONE SWIPE per pit and (b) make sure you allow time for the antiperspirant to dry before putting your shirts on. Ive been using this for two months now and haven't seen any signs of yellowing even from my newest, brightest plain white tees."

"I've been using it for a week now and it has kept my underarms clear of sweat or any odor. The only main issue I found is that it did irritate my skin after a while... I thought this product might be different since it was made by Dove but it seems all Antiperspirants are the same across the board."

"Best antiperspirant and deodorant I've used... I live in Georgia where it gets hot and humid and this stuff does the trick when it comes to not looking and smelling disgusting... If you're a guy who doesn't want to smell like a 16-year-old high school kid trying to impress a girl in his math class, then this is the product for you."

"I've used a Gillette brand of clear gel for years but the cost got too high and it took forever for it to dry under my arms after application... I don't perspire a lot, but can tell you that the protection lasts much longer than 24 hours... I'm very pleased with the performance of this product and plan on buying another twin pack very soon."

"It's the only deodorant that doesn't irritate my skin or leave chunks tangled in my arm pit hair. I used to use the Old Spice deodorants but those made me sweat and soon after I would smell. With this one I don't sweat and it actually lasts me the whole day, I don't know about the 48 hour thing because I shower everyday, so yea."

Less Quick

"I have been using this product for a few months now, and am very satisfied with the results. I have sensitive skin which tends to become easily irritated from the combination of sweat, antiperspirant, and friction from daily arm movement... Other antiperspirants show some "resistance" to being scrubbed off with a shower pouf and body-wash... - Doesn't create that annoying "wet armpit" feel that makes you want to readjust your shirt constantly to air it out. Cons: - Chalky white texture that slightly crumbles when applied on underarm hair - Doesn't completely eliminate underarm sweating, but only minimizes it. I would recommend this product to any person that experiences skin irritations from using antiperspirants, and is looking for an alternative product that won't cause them... EDIT: 05/24/2015 - It's been more than two years since I've started using the product/written this review, and I'm still using it to this day."

"I've tried many, many antiperspirants and deodorants. For a while, I wanted to get away from the aluminum and tried all natural deodorants... For the last month I've tried to go completely stick free..... I just don't like the feeling of sweaty armpits so I'm gonna give in and continue using the aluminum until something comes out telling me it's just awful for you. This is twin-pack is a good deal at Amazon and this scent is fresh enough without being overpowering or way too artificially masculine like some of the ones on the market (eh hem, axe). It also lasts quite long - not sure if it goes the full 24 hours, but it will last most of the day with one application. The one downside is it does tend to stain your shirts in an awkward way..."

"Best antiperspirant and deodorant I've used... So long are my days of buying bathroom supplies from a supermarket. I live in Georgia where it gets hot and humid and this stuff does the trick when it comes to not looking and smelling disgusting. I can be outside for an afternoon and still smell fresh and not be "pitting out" as they say. I will continue to purchase this from Amazon in the future. If you're a guy who doesn't want to smell like a 16-year-old high school kid trying to impress a girl in his math class, then this is the product for you. Plus I don't get itchy or irritated in my arm pits."

"This antiperspirant has been a pleasant surprise for me. I've used a Gillette brand of clear gel for years but the cost got too high and it took forever for it to dry under my arms after application. On a whim, I thought I'd give this Dove brand a try and couldn't be more pleased. I don't perspire a lot, but can tell you that the protection lasts much longer than 24 hours... I've also noticed that it takes just a few swipes to get just the right amount applied..... Also, with the exception of the white plastic at the bottom of the stick (which is easily removed), the rest of the packaging can be recycled. I'm very pleased with the performance of this product and plan on buying another twin pack very soon."