Nuby Ice Gel Teether Keys

Very Quick

"They're small enough to fit her little hands/mouth that she can get a grip on them."

"That s fine though, it s a quick fix kind of toy for me when baby sitting so I wouldn t bring them to everyone s baby showers but if you have a teething baby it won t really hurt to have this on hand."

"I also like these since I could use rings and attach this to the stroller or his car seat so that way he has other toy to play with."

"Teether is a bit big, enters deep into mouth of chid."

"* His arm kept getting stuck in the big loop and he is a BIG baby."

"* Bought for 1 year old twins at mom's request."

"I can t tell why but he doesn t bite or play with this."

Nuby Ice Gel Teether Keys (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"If your baby is capable of holding it you have to watch it anyways because that is too cold to keep to their mouth too long... They're small enough to fit her little hands/mouth that she can get a grip on them... The refrigerator keeps it cold for short period time which is good for her gums/mouth but the downfall is if you have to take it away to re-chill it & your baby isn't ready for you to take it away."

"I haven t experienced any of the gel coming out because I ve taken care of this toy per the instructions and I watch closely so the top piece that DID come off was easily caught... The only thing I don t really like about these is that they don t hold temperature long so if I need it to be cold it ll stay cold for like 20 minutes if that. That s fine though, it s a quick fix kind of toy for me when baby sitting so I wouldn t bring them to everyone s baby showers but if you have a teething baby it won t really hurt to have this on hand."

"* This is a cute teething toy that allows your child to be interactive and move the keys around and at the same time can serve the purpose of being a teething toy. When my son was younger, he would not really chew on the teeth part but he would aways bite on the nuby symbol for some reason... I also like these since I could use rings and attach this to the stroller or his car seat so that way he has other toy to play with."

"* Item was purchased as a gift. Teether is a bit big, enters deep into mouth of chid. Has caused vomiting due to deep insertion into mouth."


Less Quick

"Soft plush toys-they are great for her little mouth and her slowly teething thumbs but they are too soft... If your baby is capable of holding it you have to watch it anyways because that is too cold to keep to their mouth too long... And as most moms know, your little one can't take water down until their-year-old... This is great as well but too big & it's smooth & rounded and hard to fit in her mouth... They're small enough to fit her little hands/mouth that she can get a grip on them. she still likes to chew on the ring but the different style of edges and grooves on the keys work for her gums... The refrigerator keeps it cold for short period time which is good for her gums/mouth but the downfall is if you have to take it away to re-chill it & your baby isn't ready for you to take it away."

"* My daughter was just born but I bought this toy because a kid that I baby sit uses it and loves it so I wanted to keep it for when my baby is old enough... I put some cold water on it and put it in the fridge before the baby comes over and when he s almost sleepy or ready to play I just let him suck on this a little... I like that it s small enough to fit in the diaper bag but big enough that it doesn t get lost in there... I haven t experienced any of the gel coming out because I ve taken care of this toy per the instructions and I watch closely so the top piece that DID come off was easily caught. I d recommend it to people but I d also make sure to clarify not to put it in the freezer or boil it. The only thing I don t really like about these is that they don t hold temperature long so if I need it to be cold it ll stay cold for like 20 minutes if that. That s fine though, it s a quick fix kind of toy for me when baby sitting so I wouldn t bring them to everyone s baby showers but if you have a teething baby it won t really hurt to have this on hand."

"* This is a cute teething toy that allows your child to be interactive and move the keys around and at the same time can serve the purpose of being a teething toy. When my son was younger, he would not really chew on the teeth part but he would aways bite on the nuby symbol for some reason. I would put the teether in the freezer so it was cool to the touch which he liked especially in the summer months... he would also play with the and way them around since they did make noise. I also like these since I could use rings and attach this to the stroller or his car seat so that way he has other toy to play with. He would often look at them while we were out and chew on the keys whenever he pleased. The other teether toys that we got him did not have that flexibility."