Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Wooden Cookie Play Food Set

Very Quick

"She bakes us pretend cookies all the time."

"She doesn't really use the knife, as she just assembles the cookies by hand, but she really likes scooping them up with the spatula and play pretend."

"They come with a tube, like a Pringles tube, and she loved dumping them out and putting them back."

"I have really been impressed with the quality of Melissa and Doug toys."

"* Just like all the Melissa and Doug toys my kids have, this one is outstanding and a new favorite."

Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Wooden Cookie Play Food Set (Click to Compare Deals)

Quick

"* My 3 year old loves this cookie set! She bakes us pretend cookies all the time. It was the perfect addition to her play kitchen."

"* I gave this to my 2 year old granddaughter for Christmas to go with the kitchen that Santa brought... They come with a tube, like a Pringles tube, and she loved dumping them out and putting them back. The baking tray is adorable and the cookies velcro right to it, so they don't slide off."

"* It was a birthday gift for my niece's 2nd birthday. She loved it! I have really been impressed with the quality of Melissa and Doug toys."

"* Just like all the Melissa and Doug toys my kids have, this one is outstanding and a new favorite. Not that they don't still play with the old food sets they have received in the past... I will actually be sad when my kids are to old to play with this stuff but honestly I think it will be a while before that happens."


Less Quick

"* I gave this to my 2 year old granddaughter for Christmas to go with the kitchen that Santa brought... They come with a tube, like a Pringles tube, and she loved dumping them out and putting them back. The baking tray is adorable and the cookies velcro right to it, so they don't slide off. The interchangeable decorations are fun and the utensils a good size. Everything is durable. She also LOVED the cupcakes that came with markers for decorations that were erasable and candles that were removable... also made by Melissa and Doug."

"* Just like all the Melissa and Doug toys my kids have, this one is outstanding and a new favorite. Not that they don't still play with the old food sets they have received in the past... We have so many sets there is a wide variety of things to 'order' so it never gets boring. This was a nice addition to our collection. I also purchased other Melissa and Dougs toys this Christmas including the Sandwich Making Game and the Blocks... I will actually be sad when my kids are to old to play with this stuff but honestly I think it will be a while before that happens... Also every year sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas they usually have a sale and items are marked down to $10 and available for free super saver shipping."