Yeti Coolers Rambler Tumbler, Silver, 20 oz, one size

"I don't usually buy into claims like this...and these are not cheap...but if you want a tumbler to keep your drink cold for a LONG time, these things are incredible! We put ice water in one at 4:00 pm on one day, consumed and refilled it several times throughout the day/night and it still had a good amount of ice in it at 8:00 am the next morning. Ice cold drinks the whole time. I don't generally consume my drinks quickly and have to add ice to them. Not the case with this mug. I didn't have the watered down flavor I normally have by about halfway through the drink any my husband refilled without adding any additional ice. I haven't tried with hot drinks yet, but for cold drinks these are fantastic! I wish it had a lid that closed and possibly a handle of some sort to make it easier to use, but if it wasn't for those two things, I would have given them 5 stars for sure. The performance of these mugs is really amazing."

Yeti Coolers Rambler Tumbler, Silver, 20 oz, one size (Compare deals from $29.95)

"It does exactly what it says. Hot stuff stays piping hot, cold stuff stays icy cold. On more than one occasion at work, I have made coffee and left it sitting on my desk for hours because something came up and I got side tracked. The first time this happened I was blown away by just how hot my coffee still was. I'm not exaggerating when I say that after 3+ hours, my coffee was still hot enough to have to sip. It is equally effective at the opposite end of the spectrum. I've left drinks overnight and there is still ice in them the next morning. Not much left after 8 hours, but it's in there. I can also attest to the durability. Mine flew out of my hand in my driveway, almost like I threw it, but the result was only a very small ding to the bottom ring. Best tumbler I've ever owned."

"What can I say!? These cups are awesome! I bought 2, one for my husband and one for my son for Fathers Day. They both work in the heat, they fill their glass with ice water in the morning and still has ice late into the night! I purposely left ice in over night to see how long it lasted, put ice in drink 5:00 in the evening, finished drink, left ice in mug.........checked @4:0" in the morning, it still had ice. Got up at 7:00 there was still 4 pieces of ice floating around. Both my son and husband rave about it! I will definitely be ordering one for myself!!!! Would Highly recommend to anyone!! Very, very happy with my purchase, will be the last mug I will have to buy! I love the fact that it doesn't sweat either! GREAT mug!!!!!!!!!!"

"One big, glaring error for this $50.00 mug; they didn't make the lid so it would seal completely to prevent spillage. They left the drinking port as a small but significant enough slit, with no means of covering it, which nearly every other thermos-type drinking mug mfg. Thought of and built into their designs years ago. Take two steps with this, lid on, and full, and your beverage is sloshing out. God forbid you should stumble or tilt the mug, because then your drink is everywhere. For asking us to pay $40+ and higher, they could have made a sliding cover for the drinking port. And, further, the first time I washed this cup to use, the tea inside was undrinkable; the whole mug smelled like raw fish in a chemical sort of way. 4 washings later, the smell has gone away. Lastly, I have filled this with ice and tea then gone outside to work on the heat all day. Ignore those possibly paid for reviews that tell you their drink and ice stayed cold all day long. You get 4 hours max, then you're drinking a diluted beverage. Not worth the money."

"If you don't own a Yeti, then you need to own one. My husband and all his work buddies have them. When it says it keeps your drinks cool/hot, they aren't lying. If you put ice in it, the ice will not melt for hours! I used it for coffee in the morning. I made my coffee, transferred it to my Yeti, and then got dressed, dropped the kids off at school, and got to work. It was still piping hot when I sat down to finally drink it. My only complaint is that you can get it cheaper directly from the Yeti website, not sure why Amazon has it so much more expensive. I wouldn't order it from Amazon again, rather just order directly from Yeti."

"I ordered the 30 oz Yeti Rambler and the rumors are true... this product is AMAZING. I was skeptical at first on just how well it keeps your products cold so the first night I got it... I placed 12 ice cubes into the rambler and closed the lid and left it on my counter top over night. After waking up, I went into the kitchen and counted 10 ice cubes and a little bit of water from the melted ice! I was in disbelief. I have not tested hot liquids in the Rambler, but several people at my workplace have this and says it keeps coffee and hot chocolate warm for hours. I wish the price was more comparable to in stores (From what I hear it's closer to 35 to 40 bucks, but stores are always sold out where I live so I finally gave in and ordered from Amazon.)"

"I love love love my yeti tumbler. Im an ice snob, I like the little pellet ice some places have (QT, Sonic, hospital ice machines sometimes) so when I find it I want it to stay long enough to enjoy it. I got some ice water before a 6 hr road trip, drank half of it, crawled into bed after the drive and forgot about it. The next afternoon, I still had most of the ice. So I left it on the counter as an experiment and the next morning, there were still a couple pieces floating around in there! Doesn't sweat, my hand's not cold, and I'm not running to the ice machine at work all day. My only complaint is that there is no closure to the top- I'd prefer to have one like the tervis cups have. In every other way, these blow tervis out of the water."


Yeti Coolers Rambler Tumbler, Silver, 20 oz, one size (Compare deals from $29.95)