Stickers Skateboard Snowboard Vintage Vinyl Sticker Graffiti Laptop Luggage Car Bike Bicycle Decals mix Lot Fashion Cool


"Big note, these are not necessarily the same items sold by different sellers. I bought two sets, one prime shipped from inside the USA for about $11 and one shipped from China for about $9. They are both listed as the same thing and they are VERY different. Both are technically vinyl both are 100 pieces and have similar designs but one is Matte and super thin and one is Glossy and slightly thicker. To adhear with Amazon rules, I cannot use seller names so you know who is selling which version, so keep in mind, you could get either matte or gloss. As other reviewers have stated, order with caution. I had ordered the one that was cheaper first, then realized I needed some sooner a couple of days later so I figured it couldn't hurt to have extra stickers and ordered the prime shipping set. The stickers shipped from the USA came super quickly and for $11 including shipping thanks to prime. This made the 100 stickers only 11 cents each, so I am trying not to be disappointed. But the stickers are on a paper thin vinyl and are matte, so they look like paper. I like about 30 of the stickers and print lines are clean, but the quality is pretty poor... So, over all this set left me feeling sad that I still had another set coming. Then the set from China came, and I was floored! Vinyl is still on the thinner side, but slightly thicker than the other set, and these are glossy, so they actually look like decals! I paid $9 for this set making it 9 cents a sticker. I am still not really into about 50 of the stickers (both batches of stickers were brand heavy and there are some kid stickers in each batch as well) but I may be able to pass them on to someone who just wants whatever to sticker bomb something. After these two orders, I learned I would buy this again, but with caution, and that one of the main discrepancies between positive and less excited reviews on this item could be because people are not getting the same product. There should almost be a listing for glossy and one for thin matte. It is a night and day difference. Keep in mind what the reviews say about liking some of the stickers but not necessarily all. This is a grab bag and you are rolling the dice at a reduced cost compared to what it would cost to get a bunch of stickers elsewhere, especially if you were hand picking them. For me, between the two orders, I am still reasonably happy. The one set from China, I would give 5 stars and the set I received fast, I would give 1-2 stars. Over all, since they are combined in this one listing, I give it three stars."

{Factory Direct Sale} (Pack of 100) Stickers Skateboard Snowboard Vintage Vinyl Sticker Graffiti Laptop Luggage Car Bike Bicycle Decals mix Lot Fashion Cool (Compare Deals from $9.25)

"Not sure what I expected when I ordered this. I primarily ordered it due to it being Prime elidgible. Secondly I had hope I would get some of the pictured stickers. Shipped in a clear plastic pouch. Most are no bigger than 2"x2". Upon opening and going through them, didn't count to see if it was actually 100. Flipping through them my excitement slowly became disappointment while seeing most of them were logos, a few neat ones and a couple randoms that seemed to be for a championship or tournament for something. I know that they are random, but would have liked to see at least one from the pictures provided by the seller. Logos such as Columbia, North Face, You Tube, Skype, Twitter, Fed Ex, Levis, Puma, New Balance. Others are along a theme that my kids would get at the dentist office."

"A pretty good variety - probably 10 or 15 were skateboard brands which I didn't care about, but I don't think I got any actual duplicates. Most of them are somewhat small, say no larger than 3x3 square. That's ideal for my uses, and definitely for skateboards. Keep in mind that they're actual stickers (the adhesive is on the back) as opposed to a decal (adhesive is on the front, such as you might put in your back car window). If you had them on an outdoor surface, my contention is that they wouldn't last long. But for decorating your laptop or tower, filing cabinet, workbench or toolbox, they ought to be just fine."

"These are adhesive graphic pieces of paper. I shall call them Stickers!!!! Here are a few pics of what you can expect. Its a great price but it ships from China so you need to be willing the wait 3-4 weeks for delivery."

"These stickers are high quality and downright awesome!! There are 100 stickers in this pack and that led to some awesome variety! Especially because I bought two packs! I received buisiness logos, cartoon characters, and everything in between! I will say that some of them are somewhat inappropriate for my taste but those where few and far between. If you buy more than one pack, expect duplicates...but the majority will be ones you don't have. I am over all very happy with these stickers."

"Got here much faster than expected. Love these things! For the price, you couldn't ask for a better deal. I went through and pick out about 50 for myself and let my friends divide up the rest. Really good quality materials, nice colors and some of these stickers are freaking cool! Love it. Buying more!!"

"I ordered this package and what u see in the picture is not what you get...some of the stickers dont really stick good to bikes"

{Factory Direct Sale} (Pack of 100) Stickers Skateboard Snowboard Vintage Vinyl Sticker Graffiti Laptop Luggage Car Bike Bicycle Decals mix Lot Fashion Cool (Compare Deals from $9.25)