Generic Bluecell 39 Assorted Color 200 Yards Per Unit Polyester Sewing Thread Spool Set + Bluecell LCD Cleaner Stylus

"My package was two rolls short on the upper tier. You should send me two more rolls (any two grays) and ensure your quality control is tighter. Other than that, I'm very happy with the quality of the thread and the assortment of colors - was able to match by visual test fabrics for my jeans from costco, make adjustments and hem-up seamlessly. I used a Brother machine and threads held up just fine. A couple spools were entangled but I made my own end point and proceeded fine from there. I got a reply email from someone who claims to be seller offering me $1 in compromise for not sending me missing rolls because according to "seller" Amazon fulfills order and there is no partial fulfillment. I don't feel like going through hassle of returning stuff and decided to use some spolls already. However, I pay full price for a full order. Anything less than that is unacceptable and poor quality control. Due to how this has gone down, I either get any two spools, a complete set or all of my money back. $1 from an unsolicited source (not Amazon) sounds sketchy. I won't even reply to message. Just saying."

Generic Bluecell 39 Assorted Color 200 Yards Per Unit Polyester Sewing Thread Spool Set + Bluecell LCD Cleaner Stylus (Compare Deals from $5.99)

"Just bought Bluecell 39 Assorted Color 200 Yards Per Unit Polyester Sewing Thread Spool Set + Bluecell LCD Cleaner Stylu and so far i am VERY happy with it. I saw other negative reviews so I was a little worried but I figured for the price I would try it and see what happens. They are full size thread but on a thinner roll than normal so they look small but there is a lot of thread on there. It DID NOT HAVE THE STYLUS don't know why it was even listed with one because there is no logic to the pairing. I didn't expect it to have one because I read reviews that said it didn't have one. All of the colors were different except two blues look the same. It is a good color of blue so I'm happy. Now I wonder what color I'm missing HaHa! I have been doing many many mending projects that have been stacking up (I lost my thread in a move) and used 8 or so different colors. The threads have worked well and aren't low quality at all."

"I tried three colours. The thread broke immediately on all of them. Cheaply made, poor quality, frays and breaks so easily you might as well be trying to sew without thread at all - with the added hassle of continuously having to re-thread the machine. Will never buy again. Wish I had tried it out soon enough to get my money back. I know it's not my machine, because I sewed through multiple layers of fabric with Singer thread and it worked fine. I had purchased this because of the colour selection and the great price, but it's not a deal if you can't even use the product!"

"Only about half of the spools actually unravel at all the rest will not come off of the spools at all so they are COMPLETELY USELESS! There is a reason this is so cheap because only about 10 of the spools are good for anyrhing at all. Tthe ones that dont come loose can not be used for ANYTHING, not hand sewing and definitely not machine sewing. So far I have thrown 6 in the trash and I am only half way through. The other half are fine BUT they will ONLY fit your sewing machine if u have a price that's holds any spool in place. There are NOT standard size or even close. That I can deal with because I have the appropriate adjustment peice. Over all TERRIBLE PURCHASE! DO NOT BUY.!!! Spend the money and buy a decent set of thread. You will end up needing to after buying this cheap garbage!!!"

"Thread broke about every other inch while using a basic sewing machine to repair thin material shorts. Also the thread is not wound on a proper bobbin. Thread is wound around a very flimsy thin plastic tube that does not work well with a typical sewing machine. The diameter of the flimsy tube is very large compared to a typical bobbin giving the illusion that you are getting more thread than you actually are. And the following is a cut and past from the item description "With Bluecell LCD cleaner + 1.5 inch mini stylus with 3.5mm earphone jack strap" obviously a mistake by the seller as no such item is included with the thread, although the thread package does resemble the item shown. Would not purchase again. If you are sewing something by hand and need a lot of color variation then this item might be a good choice."

"I recently was given a sewing machine, knowing that I wanted to test it out before investing lots of money on thread I ordered these. I had researched thread and these had a high rating while being reasonably priced. I was a bit disappointed with the packaging it came in, it looked cheap. However, the thread is good quality! I love all the colors, there are so many color options that you can really sew any kind of project. I have made costumes and blankets, the thread has held in all of them. The only con I have is some of the thread doesn't have the easy ends to unwind. I have a couple of the colors that I cant use because the end is stuck and twisted in the spool that it comes on."

"Not that great and while there are 39 spools there are not 39 colors, I got 32 colors. I got duplicates of the navy, dark blue, aqua, medium blue and three of the garnet. There are visible differences in the amount of thread on the spools. This company must be like the one I work for as there is a complete lack of quality control. But it was cheap so it will due in the event I need to sew something quick. I was able to use at least one of the colors without issue in my Brother 27 stitch sewing machine and upon spot checking some of the spools there was a cocoa color that broke very easily when pulled on but the were three others that I tugged on with the same force and they were strong. There are some spools that I am unable to find the end. I could not in all good consciousness recommend that anyone purchase this thread for a functional purpose."

Generic Bluecell 39 Assorted Color 200 Yards Per Unit Polyester Sewing Thread Spool Set + Bluecell LCD Cleaner Stylus (Compare Deals from $5.99)