Fiskars 5 Inch Classic Blunt Tip Kids Scissors, Color Received May Vary

"I love these little scissors! I carry them in my purse. My reason for buying them is, when out shopping, I sometimes buy a candy bar and it's really hard to get the wrapper to open most of the time. Now, I pull out my little scissors and cut the end off. It's also good while at the grocery store. They have tomatoes on the vine - usually 5-6 of them. I only want two. Every try to break a tomato vine? Very hard to do. Now, I just snip off what I want. They are good for so many little things. I like the blunt end vs a sharp point because I never worry about sticking my hand when reaching in my purse. The other use is, when I pick up a prescription at the pharmacy, they usually have a metallic seal that has to be broken. It's not easy.. but it is when you can poke through it with these little gems!! Love my scissors!"

Fiskars 5 Inch Classic Blunt Tip Kids Scissors, Color Received May Vary (Compare Deals from $4.49)

"My daughter was cutting with scissors since she was barely able to walk and was was very good by three years old. When she was old enough to know about pretty things and colors she really wanted pink scissors. We got these and they work fine, but best of all she loves the color. We got another for school because it was on the school supply list but when she got there her teacher had plenty so she brought it back now she two of here favorite scissors in pink. We keep misplacing our adult scissors so we 'borrow' one of hers often because she is really good about keeping her supplies in order."

"I bought a pair of these scissors last year and they are great; its performance and fit-and-finish reflect the kind of quality you expect from Fiskars, even at such a low price point. I ordered two more pairs as extras and noticed that the handles look different than the pair I already have. I read the packaging and realized that these are now made in China (the first pair I got were made in the US) and unfortunately, quality has been severely affected. One pair wouldn't open/close with reasonable effort (young kids would struggle) and both pairs had sloppy flashing on the handles, making them scratchy. I am so disappointed. They have been returned and I will try and find these locally; hopefully the original ones are still available."

"This is my son's first scissor and he likes it. He was about 1 month away from turning 4 when we got the scissor. He is such a curious boy, and with its being his first scissor, he wants to try to cut everything. He did do some damages on his cloth once while we are busy doing other things. I love the facet this scissor has the child safe feature. I caught him he trying to cut his tongue I was very glad I didn't just let him use the kitchen scissor. We had a good talk after that incident."

"My 3yo likes these much better than the ones with the matching-sized handles and seems to be having an easier time cutting than with the first pair we purchased. I should note that our child has long fingers so the other scissors may have just been too small. Wish we could have gotten them in the kid's favorite color but I won't knock them for that."

"I bought this for my then 2-year old to learn to practice cutting. He hated it at first. Why? The scissors were too hard for him to open/close by himself. But after we loosened the screw a bit, it was MUCH easier for his little hands. This scissor is perfect size - it is lightweight and with the blunt tip, we don't have to worry about him accidentally poking himself."

"I bought this for my two year old. I received a light blue one. She's learning how to cut using this scissors and "Let's Cut Paper! (Kumon First Steps Workbooks)" book. So far it is working for her. It cuts very well; ie. if you were to cut wrapping paper, it will probably cut through without you opening/closing the scissors. I also tried to cut paper with left hand, and it works just fine."

Fiskars 5 Inch Classic Blunt Tip Kids Scissors, Color Received May Vary (Compare Deals from $4.49)