Camco 44414 Wheel Chock - Pack of 2

"The verdict is out on these as to if I will really use on my SUV or family truck. They might be ok for a small sedan or hatchback or trailer. They are hard plastic and not very large, but I knew that when I bought. They are cheap enough that I wanted to keep around the house in case I needed to help keep a vehicle from rolling down a slight incline or for the street. They fit nicely behind the tires, but I am not sure I would ever trust to work under the rear of the car using these. That being said, these are much better than the plastic ones I have found at local stores and just wanted a pair, as I said to keep around the garage, but did not want to spend 40 dollars for big rubber ones."

Camco 44414 Wheel Chock - Pack of 2 (Compare Deals from $7.79)

"These function exactly as they say and are a great price and very light to carry in your rig. They have two problems in my opinion. 1) They are very small. One picture shows them against an actual tire to give you a size comparison. Look at this carefully. 2) They don't really stay in place that well on pavement. My recommendation is if you are looking for chocks, buy the big heavy duty rubber ones. I had those in my last trailer and really liked them. But they went with that trailer when it sold so I will be getting another set. I will find a lighter duty use for these around the garage though."

"These are pretty much the same wheel chocks you can pick up at a big box store or camping store. When I purchased these where on Amazon, however, I saved a few dollars. They are made of plastic but support the wheels on our travel trailer and my in-laws RV just fine. I would recommend two sets so you have a set of chocks for each side of your vehicle. Of course, these can also be useful for other vehicle needs (in the shop, or while changing a tire on the side of the road)."

"A great wheel chock at a great price. (They were on sale less than $3 each) Sturdy, strong, they have a hole through the base you can string a piece of rope through so one of the other doesn't walk off and they're construction yellow so they don't get lost after you get through working with them. Used them to keep a trailer in place as I worked on it, while changing oil and to keep the wheeler from backing out of the trailer to go for a ride on it's own. Yeah it was strapped down, just a little insurance."

"Larger than I expected and solid feel like. The only cons is the curve is not snapped under wheel smoothly and there is a gap between curved surface and wheel line. So I do not know if it is really working or not because the function of chock is for the accidental circumstances the car slipped back,however, it is not usually happened when the car is put on the parking gear and hand brake is applied. So hard to say it's good or working, unless the car is really accidentally slipped back and blocked by this wheel chock. Then you can finally see if the chock is good or not. But anyway, it worths that money."

"Worked for what I needed it to do, chocked the front wheels of my car when I had the back wheels up on ramps for an under car repair. I put bricks behind the chocks for extra protection from keeping the car from rolling in addition to the parking brake. I cant really say much else about them, they just give more protection against the car rolling, which is especially important when you're under it. Very cheap and light and arrived quickly. The chocks have ridges on the bottom of them to help dig into the ground surface. Not sure these would work well on a smooth surface, they would likely just slide. Did not actually put weight on them so cannot on their rigidity, hopefully never have to put weight on them."

"This is a great alternative to a rock, or wood block that I was using before. I feel much safer with a wheel chock behind my pickup when I work on it. This chock is light and small which is nice, but the contour also hugs the wheel nicely so I am not afraid of my pickup rolling over it. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat."

Camco 44414 Wheel Chock - Pack of 2 (Compare Deals from $7.79)