3-pack OnePurify Water Filter Replacement Cartridge for LG, Kenmore, Water Sentinel

"I was really hopeful that these would work. Long story short, they do nothing for taste. My water tasted awful. Finally broke down and bought the kenmore one. Yes, I was you, reading this review, hoping it was Big Water Filter, getting people to write fake reviews. Take my word for it. I'm a real guy with 2.5 useless OnePurify water filters."

3-pack OnePurify Water Filter Replacement Cartridge for LG, Kenmore, Water Sentinel (Compare Deals from $39.98)

"These are great filters. I ran three gallons of water through before drinking or using for ice. These filters are equal to the name brand product that are sold in stores for $50.00 or more. Follow the directions according to manufacture of your refrigerator and in the instructions for the installation of the filters by running 3-4 gallons of water through and you should have no problems. I will definitely buy these again."

"I have no way of verifying if the filter actually works as advertised in terms of eliminating impurities. I will say however that after a few weeks there is a distinct aftertaste in the water. I replaced the filter with an authentic Kenmore filter and the water tastes much better. It may not bother you as much but for me the cost savings just isn't worth the bad taste."

"These refrigerator water filters work great. I researched the Internet on this product and had read that they were made in the good old USA. Upon receiving the filters I opened the box and found a label on each filter, "MADE IN CHINA.""

"these are great and I got 3 for what one would have cost me at the store. They fit into the fridge perfectly"

"Works and fits perfectly in our Kenmore Elite 2014 refrigerator which requires a 9690 filter replacement. It looks just like the original! VERY happy with getting the 3-pack for this price, especially since ONE filter at Sears costs almost the same amount!"

"Easy to install. Perfect replacement. Love clean clear water."

3-pack OnePurify Water Filter Replacement Cartridge for LG, Kenmore, Water Sentinel (Compare Deals from $39.98)